We think you'll love these just as much
Ice Cream Magic Set of Six Ice Cream-Making Cones
Overview & Details
CHOKING HAZARD--Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Sit back and watch the little ones shake up their favorite flavors. Cookies 'n' cream, mint chocolate chip, good ol' fashion vanilla, it's all theirs for the making. They'll work up an appetite before basking in the cool, creamy savor, made even more perfect on those sweltering summer days. We know what you're thinking, and don't worry; you can always join in on the fun.
What You Get
- 2 Vanilla ice cream-making cones with spoons
- 2 Chocolate ice cream-making cones with spoons
- 2 Strawberry ice cream-making cones with spoons
- Recipe guide
Good to Know
- For best results, place all ingredients in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes before making ice cream.
- After shaking the Ice Cream Magic container for the recommended time, the ice cream on top may be too soft while the ice cream on the bottom may be too solid. For the perfect soft-serve consistency, blend the layers together.
|Measurements:||Approx. 3-3/4"W x 3"L x 6"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Make any flavor you like using the included recipes
- Uses fresh ingredients
- Quick and easy — just prepare, shake and enjoy
- Homemade ice cream is ready in minutes
- Makes a single serving of ice cream
- Perfect size for children
- Great for birthday parties and sleepovers
- Each child can make his or her favorite flavor
I brought this as a Christmas gift for my brother, and secretly for myself too! We love ice cream and I thought I this would be a fun gift. I read reviews on other sites, and have seen a lot of review that say that it doesn't work. I have made ice cream using this 3x so far. Each time I did achieve an ice cream consistency. The 1st time was a little soupy on the top, but once I mixed it, the bottom stiffened the top to a nice soft serve consistency. Most of the recipes call for heavy cream, which I think would yield a ticker ice cream texture, but, as I used this product on Christmas we didn't have any on hand, so we made the Coconut ice cream recipe, because it called for canned coconut milk which we had. It was delicious. I will say that you will probably have to shake it up for more than the recommended 3 minutes, more like 4 or 5. Those are the times that I've found to give the best results. Also, I must mention that the serving size yielded from each cone is relatively small, I thCaprice616, NYWas this review helpful? 29 out of 31 found this review helpful