i-Brite 60-Watt Equivalent LED Light Bulb 10-pack - Soft White
Overview & Details
Make lighter work of household chores with a little help from these 60-Watt equivalent LED bulbs. Designed to last 22.8 years, based on 3 hours of usage per day, the Energy Star-certified bulbs help cut down on the hassle of getting out the ladder to replace bulbs in hard-to-reach places. And their beautiful soft white light is perfect for reading or other detailed tasks. Energy efficient and attractive? What a brilliant idea.
What You Get
- 10-pack 60-Watt equivalent LED light bulbs - Soft White
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not intended for use with emergency exits or emergency lighting.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Not suitable for use in totally enclosed luminaires (fixtures).
- Suitable for use with dimmers, but may not be compatible with all dimmers.
- No user serviceable parts inside - do not disassemble product.
- The industry standard for expressing the bulb life in years is based on 3 hours of use per day. 25,000 divided by 3 hours per day, divided by 365 days per year = 22.8 years. An average rated life for a 60-Watt incandescent bulb is 1000 hours; therefore, it takes 25 incandescent bulbs to match the 25,000 hour life of an i-Brite LED.
- The energy savings calculation for (1) 8.5W bulb compared to a 60W incandescent bulb is 51.5 wattage difference x 25,000 hours/1000 (kWh) x $0.11 = $141.63 in energy savings over the life of the bulb. This savings x 10 bulbs in the pack = $1,416.30 in energy savings.
Lighting Facts (per bulb):
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost:||$1.02 (Based on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 USD/kWh. Cost depends on rates and use.)|
|Light Appearance:||2700 Kelvin|
|Energy Used:||8.5 Watts|
- LED bulbs use approximately 85% less electricity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- LED bulbs also use less electricity than compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs
- Requires only 8.5 watts to provide 800 lumens of light, which is approximately the same amount of light as 60 watt incandescent light bulbs
Soft white light
- Measured at 2700 Kelvin
- Provides greater contrast for reading or performing detailed tasks
- 1 bulb lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Saves on energy costs as well as the expense and hassle of frequently replacing incandescent bulbs
- 1 bulb replaces 25 regular incandescent light bulbs
Replaces traditional bulbs
- Bulbs produce the same amount (800 lumens) of light as 60-Watt incandescent light bulbs
- A19 size and E26 base fits many common household lamps, sockets and light fixtures
- Light they emit is more similar to incandescent bulbs than many LED bulbs, which can be "directional"
Instantly bright with no warm-up time
- Unlike many CFL bulbs, which take time to warm up, LED bulbs instantly produce full brightness
"Heat sink" dissipates the heat produced
- Lowers the temperature at which the LEDs are operated
- Helps lengthen the useful life of the LED light bulb
Looks beautiful in your home
- Looks nice in a variety of household lamps and fixtures and are a good choice for general household use
- Pleasing shape works better with some lamp shades than "swirly" CFL bulbs
- Can be used almost anywhere indoors that you'd use traditional incandescent or compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs, even in a damp environment like a steamy bathroom
- Designed to surpass industry and UL standards
Made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate (PC) and aluminum and do not contain mercury
- Less susceptible to breakage or damage than incandescent or CFL bulbs
- Can be dimmed to provide lower lighting in a room
Made in China
More light bulbs
Had to have them.HSNIII, LAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have light bulbs.HSNIII, LAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
The Perfect Answer for Upstairs Bedroom!
Our bedroom upstairs has a ceiling fan with 3 lights. They can be dimmed, but even at the lowest setting they would make the room so hot. I replaced the 3 bulbs with 3 of the ibrite bulbs. OMG! What a difference! The ibrite bulbs also work with our dim switch. The upstairs is always warm anyways since heat rises. But these bulbs have made a BIG difference. I highly recommend these lights! They are worth every penny and you won't be sorry!sportslady, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Can't Be Without
They'll last forever. Recommend!rainbow620, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
GREAT IN OUR HOME!!
SAVE MONEY AND NOT GIVE UP GREAT WORKING BRIGHT LIGHTS!! WE PUT THESE IN ALL OUR LIGHTS AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!! WE WOULD BUY THEM AGAIN!!HOT_Gmail, WIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful