i-Brite 60-Watt Equivalent LED Light Bulb 10-pack - 5 Soft, 5 Warm
Overview & Details
Make lighter work of household chores with a little help from these 60-Watt equivalent LED bulbs. Designed to last 22.8 years, based on 3 hours of usage per day, the Energy Star-certified bulbs help cut down on the hassle of getting out the ladder to replace bulbs in hard-to-reach places. And their beautiful light is perfect for reading or other detailed tasks. Energy efficient and attractive? What a brilliant idea.
What You Get
- 10-pack 60-Watt equivalent LED light bulbs - 5 Soft, 5 Warm
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not intended for use with emergency exits or emergency lighting.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Not suitable for use in totally enclosed luminaires (fixtures).
- Suitable for use with dimmers, but may not be compatible with all dimmers.
- No user serviceable parts inside - do not disassemble product.
Lighting Facts (per bulb):
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost:||$1.02 (Based on 3 hours of use per day, $0.11 USD/kWh. Cost depends on rates and use.)|
|Life:||22.8 Years (Based on 3 hours of use per day)|
|Light Appearance:||2700 Kelvin (Soft) 3500 Kelvin (Warm)|
|Energy Used:||8.5 Watts|
- LED bulbs use approximately 85% less electricity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- LED bulbs also use less electricity than compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs
- Requires only 8.5 watts to provide 800 lumens of light, which is approximately the same amount of light as 60 watt incandescent light bulbs
- 1 bulb lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Saves on energy costs as well as the expense and hassle of frequently replacing incandescent bulbs
- 1 bulb replaces 25 regular incandescent light bulbs
Replaces traditional bulbs
- Bulbs produce the same amount (800 lumens) of light as 60-Watt incandescent light bulbs
- Provides greater contrast for reading or performing detailed tasks
- A19 size and E26 base fits many common household lamps, sockets and light fixtures
- Light they emit is more similar to incandescent bulbs than many LED bulbs, which can be "directional"
Instantly bright with no warm-up time
- Unlike many CFL bulbs, which take time to warm up, LED bulbs instantly produce full brightness
"Heat sink" dissipates the heat produced
- Lowers the temperature at which the LEDs are operated
- Helps lengthen the useful life of the LED light bulb
Looks beautiful in your home
- Looks nice in a variety of household lamps and fixtures and are a good choice for general household use
- Pleasing shape works better with some lamp shades than "swirly" CFL bulbs
- Can be used almost anywhere indoors that you'd use traditional incandescent or compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs, even in a damp environment like a steamy bathroom
- Designed to surpass industry and UL standards
Made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate (PC) and aluminum and do not contain mercury
- Less susceptible to breakage or damage than incandescent or CFL bulbs
- Can be dimmed to provide lower lighting in a room
Made in China
These are AWESOME!
Happily surprised! I was unaware how yellow my bulbs were until I put these in. These are bright (white not yellow) and do everything they say they do!! They are hard to find and this is a great price. The real reason I got these is for the safety issue. I leave a light on in the hallway at night in case anyone needs to use the bathroom and it has always worried me about the heat of the light bulb. Not any more. Love them and will be ordering more. This time I will be ordering the 10 pack in theBonnie87, IAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful