Hunter HPF500 ExtremeAir Tower Bladeless Air Purifier Fan
Purify the air in your home with this stylish Hunter tower bladeless air purifier fan. It features a fan mode, LED accent light, 360-degree air intake, remote control, soft-touch digital controls, HEPA filter, coconut carbon pre-filter with EcoSilver filtration and QuietFlo sound quality.
What You Get
- Air purifier fan
- Remote with pre-installed lithium button cell battery (CR2025) and activation strip
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- The EPA states the air inside your home is often 2-5 times dirtier than the typical air outside based on the total exposure assessment methodology.
- According to the American Lung Association, each day we take approx. 20,000 breaths, 7.5 million breaths each year.
EPA Est. No. 93163-CHN-1
- Great for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, home offices, dining rooms, playrooms and basements.
- Recommended room size: 117 Sq. Ft.
- A HEPA filter can remove airborne particles including smoke, dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, mold spores and dust mite debris on the filter
- Silver nanoparticles in the EcoSilver pre-filter are 99% effective at inhibiting VOCs, growth of mold, bacteria, on the filter including staphylococcus aureus, pseudomonas aeruginosa, klebsiella pneumoniae and salmonella aertrycke
- Photocatalyst filter eliminates toxic VOCs from the air such as formaldehyde that is caused by household cleaners and products
- HEPA filter has demonstrated a 99.97% efficiency in removing airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns in size
- Activated coconut carbon in the pre-filter helps neutralize odors, smoke, pollutants and allergens. Coconut carbon absorbs odors, pollutants and allergens through its micropores. Also dehumidifies to prevent excess moisture, reducing moisture by 8-12%
- Equipped with UVC light technology to inhibit growth of bacteria such as E. coli on filter
- Can clean the air in a 117 sq. ft. room 4.8 times each hour, or up to 115 times per day
- Can clean the air in a 100 sq. ft. room 5.63 times an hour
- CADR: Smoke 75 cfm, Dust 83 cfm, Pollen 100 cfm
- 100 sq. ft. room 5.63 times an hour
- 150 sq. ft. room 3.75 times a hour
- 300 sq. ft. room 1.88 times a hour
- 400 sq. ft. room 1.41 times a hour
|Color Choices:||Black/Silver, White/Silver or Graphite/Silver|
|Measurements:||Approx. 9.37"L x 9.17"W x 35.25"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 10.07 lbs.|
|Material Compositiion:||60% Plastic, 35% metal & copper and 5%|
|Care:||Cleaning the air purifier: Always unplug the air purifier and disconnect from power before cleaning. Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe outer surfaces of air purifier. Do not immerse air purifier in water or other liquid and never allow water to drip on motor housing. Do not use gasoline, paint thinner or any other corrosive cleaning solutions to clean air purifier. If air purifier will not be in use for an extended period of time, you may leave it assembled. Cover to protect from dust.|
About The Brand
Since 1886, Hunter has provided you with fans, lighting, humidifiers, air purifiers and air filters of the utmost craftsmanship and quality. With styles ranging from classic to contemporary, products are not only ultra-quiet, but are also beautifully built. Intent on making your comfort a priority, Hunter designs products with quick, easy installation and maintenance in mind.
Remind me about upcoming Hunter shows.