Hunter HEPAtech Compact Air Purifier Tower with ViroSilver Pre-filter
Overview & Details
You pride yourself on a clean home, so why stop at the surface? Make every breath more refreshing with this medium tower air purifier. Carbon pre-filters utilizing ViroSilver technology help reduce unpleasant odors and VOCs in the air while the permanent filters capture up to 99.9% of dust, pollen and smoke that pass through the units. The compact tower fits perfectly in nearly any room, so every breath can be as welcoming as your home.
What You Get
- Air purifier unit
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on motor; 6 months on cord and rear grille
Good to Know
- Filter replacement is recommended every 3 months for the pre-filter and every 12 months for the HEPAtech filter.
|Color Choices:||Black, Bronze, White/Gold or White/Silver|
|Measurements:||Approx. 7-1/4"L x 10-3/4"W x 17"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 6 lbs.|
|CADR Ratings:||For closed rooms up to 84 sq. ft. with 8' ceiling Smoke: 52 Dust: 63 Pollen: 76|
|Cleans the Air:||6.96 times per hour in a 70 sq. ft. room 4.88 times per hour in a 100 sq. ft. room 2.71 times per hour in a 180 sq. ft. room 1.81 times per hour in a 270 sq. ft. room|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Captures up to 99.9% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 to 0.5 microns that pass through the unit, including dust, pollen and smoke
- Reduces allergens in the air and improves indoor air quality
- Can be cleaned; filter replacement is recommended every 12 months
- Recommended room size: 100 sq. ft
ViroSilver carbon pre-filter with silver nanoparticles
- Acts as the first round of filtration
- Filters larger particles of dust, pet dander, dust mites, pollen and other particles
- Silver nanoparticles are 99% effective inhibiting the outgrowth of bacteria on the pre-filter
- Activated carbon material reduces unpleasant odors and VOCs in the air
- Filter replacement is recommended every 3 months
3 fan speed settings
- Quiet operation on a low speed setting
- High speed maximizes air filtration performance
Light, compact tower-shaped model with built-in handle
- Small footprint can fit in small areas
Wraparound cord storage on base of unit
- For efficient storage and moving
A Great Air Purifier!
I have been wanting an air purifier for my bedroom for such a long time. For some reason my bedroom is the "dustiest room" in my home. Maybe it's because of it's location in the house. I was so happy to see this Hunter Air HEPAtech Air Purifier on HSN recently, that I rushed to purchase it! I can truly say, the dust is "no longer" flying around in my bedroom. The plus is, is that it keeps my bedroom cool which I really love! I just happen to "sleep better" in a cool room.Jill122, MI
Bought three of these - two for two of my friends who have problems with allergies and smoke blowing in their apartments from smokers causing real misery! Also one for myself. My friends and myself included are very happy and it has really helped them! Thanks for a great product!ros-iepngz, CA
I have two!
I have 2 of these in different rooms to counteract a cigar smoker and it really does the job!TexasLakota, TX
I though it was going to be noisy because of a review, but is not noisy at all I can sleep with it on.gongo7, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I bought this for my Dad for Christmas because he has COPD and I wanted the air in his apartment to be as clean as possible. He absolutely loves it!19Penguins, LAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Since 1886, Hunter has provided you with fans, lighting, humidifiers, air purifiers and air filters of the utmost craftsmanship and quality. With styles ranging from classic to contemporary, products are not only ultra-quiet, but are also beautifully built. Intent on making your comfort a priority, Hunter designs products with quick, easy installation and maintenance in mind.
Remind me about Hunter upcoming shows.