Humanly Krafted Sterling Silver Labradorite Snake Ring
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Make a style statement they'll remember when you accessorize with this bold labradorite ring design. It features a pretty, polished labradorite cabochon with a textured "snake" overlay.
- Approx. 1-1/4"L x 1"W x 15/16"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925; oxidized finish
- Sterling silver ring has round, bezel-set, labradorite cabochon
- Labradorite cabochon has textured, silver "snake" overlay
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Oiled Labradorite - Round (22mm)
- Made with 100% recycled silver.
- Humanly Krafted jewelry is made by artisans in small batches.
- All the gemstones used in this collection are handcut and polished and shaped to perfection by artisans by hand. They are handset, and then the whole jewelry piece is polished and finished by hand by artisans.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.