HP 10-Sheet Microcut Shredder w/120-Sheet Autofeed & 4.5-Gallon Bin
Shred those old bills, credit cards and large documents quickly and with minimal effort, thanks to the HP Microcut Autofeed Shredder, a perfect fit for your home or office. The front slot will accept up to 10 sheets of paper at a time, as well as credit cards and staples. The autofeed tray holds up to 120 sheets of paper for easy shredding. Includes four casters for easy mobility and a 4.5-gallon pullout bin with dropdown feature that makes disposing of shreds easy.
What You Get
- User manual with FAQ insert
- 1 year limited warranty
Good to Know
- The HP QF1200 Autofeed Microcut Shredder shreds staples through the manual entry slot only. Staples must be removed when using the autofeeder. Paper must be placed evenly/neatly into the autofeed tray for best autofeeding performance.
- Shredding bulks of paper is easy with 120 sheet autofeed tray
- Load the tray and walk away
- As the autofeed paper is shredding, you can continue to use the front manual slot for shredding additional items.
- The front slot will shred 10-sheets of paper at a single pass. This slot will be able to shred credit cards and staples (staples will shred in manual entry slot only).
- Quickly and efficiently shred documents and credit cards/store loyalty cards/expired driver's license
- Shreds a single piece of paper in 2.6 seconds in the auto feed mode so you can shred a bulk of paper in a short amount of time
- Long-lasting AC motor with .86 hp to continuously shred for ten minutes
4.3 x 13mm shred size
- Shreds are microcut pieces resulting in unreadable chips of paper
- Shreds one sheet of paper into 1000 little pieces
4.5 gallon wastebasket with new no mess drop bin
- Easy to pull trigger to empty the shreds from the bottom of the bin
- Large bin size to reduce emptying time
- See through window to view shred level
- Handle for pulling out bin
- Dropbin lowers into most wastebaskets preventing spillover on the floor
- Shredder powers up once paper is sensed in the entry slot
- Shredder powers down once paper passes through shredder gears
Thermal overload protection
- Shredder shuts down if it senses too many pages at a pass or its shredding duty cycle is met
- Reduces paper jams or buildup in the entry slot
4 Caster Wheels
- Easy mobility in your home or office
Safety Shutoff Feature
- Safety Shutoff Feature activates when bin is open
Function Light Panel
- Ready, Overheat, Overload, Bin Full
- Know the status of your shredder at any time
- Bin Full light indicates when the bin needs to be emptied
|Color Choices:||Black, Teal, Portobello, Indigo, Mulberry or Cinnamon|
|Measurements:||Approx. 13.27"L x 8.6"H x 19.89"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 19.4 lbs.|
|Material:||Plastics, Metal, Electronics|
|Care Instructions:||Always turn off or unplug the shredder prior to moving, cleaning or emptying the wastebasket. Empty wastebasket frequently.|
About The Brand
HP applies new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences. From printing and personal systems to software and IT infrastructure, this world-leading information company delivers solutions that continuously improve the way customers live and work. Create new possibilities with HP.
Remind me about upcoming HP shows.
When To Watch
with Host Adam Freeman
with Host Callie Northagen