Hoverzon Self-Balancing Hoverboard
Overview & Details
The best ride in town goes hands-free! Meet Hoverzon, the fun and easy way to get around. This ultra-stylish electric-powered hoverboard features self-balancing technology. Stand on the footpads, lean forward and go. Lean left or right and turn. The built-in gyroscope helps with balance while stopped or on the move. Take a trip to the corner store, cruise around the park or trek around campus. Hoverzon's a whole new way to travel and have a blast doing it.
What You Get
- 2 Bumpers
- AC charging adapter
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Read the user manual completely before using this product.
- This product is not a toy. Not for use by children under the age of 13.
- Always wear safety gear like helmets, knee pads and appropriate footwear when in use.
- Must be at least 4' tall and weigh 44 lbs. Maximum weight is 220 lbs.
- Avoid obstacles and uneven or slippery surfaces because they could result in a fall.
- Never step off the product while it is in motion or you will risk injury to yourself and others.
- Only ride the Hoverzon where permitted. Local laws may restrict where you can ride.
- Do not operate near flammable vapor, liquids, dust or fibers, and other fire hazards.
|Color:||Black, White, Blue, Red, Pink or Gold|
|Ages:||13 and up|
|Weight Capacity:||Minimum: 44 lbs.; Maximum: 220 lbs.|
|Measurements:||Approx. 23.5"L x 7.5"W x 1.2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 23 lbs.|
|Power:||AC adapter charges built-in Lithium-ion battery|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Enjoy a fun, easy and intuitive way to get around
- Built-in gyroscope and gear stabilization for balance and control
- Lean forward and you'll accelerate; lean back straight to stop
- To turn, just gently shift your weight onto your left or right foot
- Speeds from 2 to 8 miles per hour
- Limits the board's maximum speed so you can practice balancing and basic movement
- Ideal for new or inexperienced riders
- Removes speed restrictions and allows for full speed and movement capacities for experience riders
Up to 7- to 12-mile range
- Offers a great way to get around town
- Ideal for short shopping trips, treks around the park or getting from class to class on campus
- Allows for ideal wheel rotation, clearance and easy maintenance
- Durable ABS material casing
- Top-grade aluminum wheels with traction tires
- Smart Battery Management System for optimal battery performance
- 2-to-3-hour charge time
- Stylish design
in santa's bag!
I am excited can not hardly wait for my grandkids to open their gifts, although I have not seen it work , it really looks good . It is well built and quite heavy. Santa has it in his bag for Christmas eve, so Merry Christmas to all.seabisket1, TX
Best Hoverboard Ive been on
This hoverboard took me (28 year old female) 3 minutes to start doing circles and being 100% comfortable on it. My daughter (8 years old) got on it as her first time ever in a hoverboard and dances on it spins all crazy, she has 100% control. It was super easy to use and fun. The downfall is how heavy it is but I think thats standard with all of them.arculp, CO