Hoverzon Self-Balancing Hoverboard
Overview & Details
The best ride in town goes hands-free! Meet Hoverzon: the fun and easy way to get around. This ultra-stylish electric-powered hoverboard features self-balancing technology. Stand on the footpads, lean forward and go. Lean left or right and turn. The built-in gyroscope helps with balance while stopped or on the move. Take a trip to the corner store, cruise around the park or trek around campus. Hoverzon: a whole new way to travel and have a blast doing it.
What You Get
- 2 Bumpers
- AC charging adapter
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Read the user manual completely before using this product.
- This product is not a toy. Not for use by children under the age of 13.
- Always wear safety gear like helmets, knee pads and appropriate footwear when in use.
- Must be at least 4' tall and weigh 44 lbs. Maximum weight is 220 lbs.
- Avoid obstacles and uneven or slippery surfaces because they could result in a fall.
- Never step off the product while it is in motion or you will risk injury to yourself and others.
- Only ride the Hoverzon where permitted. Local laws may restrict where you can ride.
- Do not operate near flammable vapor, liquids, dust or fibers, and other fire hazards.
|Color:||Black, White, Blue, Red, Pink or Gold|
|Ages:||13 and up|
|Weight Capacity:||Minimum: 44 lbs.; Maximum: 220 lbs.|
|Measurements:||Approx. 23.5"L x 7.5"W x 1.2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 23 lbs.|
|Power:||AC adapter charges built-in Lithium-ion battery|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Enjoy a fun, easy and intuitive way to get around
- Built-in gyroscope and gear stabilization for balance and control
- Lean forward and you'll accelerate; lean back straight to stop
- To turn, just gently shift your weight onto your left or right foot
- Speeds from 2 to 8 miles per hour
- Limits the board's maximum speed so you can practice balancing and basic movement
- Ideal for new or inexperienced riders
- Removes speed restrictions and allows for full speed and movement capacities for experience riders
Up to 7- to 12-mile range
- Offers a great way to get around town
- Ideal for short shopping trips, treks around the park or getting from class to class on campus
- Allows for ideal wheel rotation, clearance and easy maintenance
- Durable ABS material casing
- Top-grade aluminum wheels with traction tires
- Smart Battery Management System for optimal battery performance
- 2-to-3-hour charge time
- Stylish design
I bought this for my daughter Christmas 2016 and it's still working great. She absolutely loves it. It isn't used daily like when she first got it but still used a few times a month. Still charges good, there are scratches on it from her dinging it up but like I said it still runs great.CY51, CA