Hoverzon Cruiser E-Scooter
Overview & Details
Take a cruise around the neighborhood on this cool folding E-Scooter. Cruiser's battery charges in just an hour-and-a-half and then offers up to 15 miles of cruising range. Whether you want to take a slow cruise or jet around at up to 15 mph, Cruiser is the only way to roll. Fold it up between uses for compact storage and easy transport in your vehicle.
What You Get
- Cruiser folding E-Scooter
- 2 Handles
- 4 Allen keys
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Read the user manual completely before using this product.
- This product is not a toy. Not for use by children under the age of 14.
- Always wear safety gear like helmets, knee pads and appropriate footwear when in use.
- Avoid obstacles and uneven or slippery surfaces because they could result in a fall.
- Never step off the product while it is in motion or you will risk injury to yourself and others.
- Only ride the Hoverzon where permitted. Local laws may restrict where you can ride.
- Do not operate near flammable vapor, liquids, dust or fibers and other fire hazards.
|Measurements:||Approx. 36.2"L x 15.9"W x 9.25"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 17.26 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Power Source:||Built-in rechargeable battery charges via included charger|
|Material Composition:||Metal, rubber and plastic|
|Use and Care:||Wipe clean with dry cloth; Do not submerge in liquid|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Rugged and durable
- Weighs just over 15lbs.
- Battery charges in just 1.5 hours so you can get back to riding quickly
- Battery provides a 5 to 15 mile riding range per charge
Loaded with convenient riding features
- Dual brakes
- Throttle with Cruise Control
- Cruise at up to 15 mph
- Latch closure and detachable handles for easy transporting
- Switch between miles and kilometers for simple trip tracking
- Offers multiple settings and features right on screen
Fine for short commutes
Runs as well as the Swagtron Swagger, of which it is a differently branded clone. Did lose the red plastic trim on the tail end of the rear brake/fender, but since it was non functional anyway, and merely cosmetic, this was not an issue. I have replaced it with a functioning, rechargeable tail light that is VERY bright. Only have had for about five days or so, but so far so good, and very pleased! I weigh 220 lbs, and am about 6 foot, and the scooter runs a good 14 to 15 mph on the flats, less on slight grades. Battery life appears, for me, to be about 5 miles, but that's OK, as it will be plenty enough for my purposes.Doubltap, KSWas this review helpful? 11 out of 12 found this review helpful