Hoverzon Cruiser E-Scooter
Overview & Details
Take a cruise around the neighborhood on this cool folding E-Scooter. Cruiser's battery charges in just an hour and a half and then offers up to 15 miles of cruising range. Whether you want to take a slow cruise or jet around at up to 15 mph, Cruiser is the only way to roll. Fold it up between uses for compact storage and easy transport in your vehicle.
What You Get
- Cruiser folding E-Scooter
- 2 Handles
- 4 Allen keys
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Read the user manual completely before using this product.
- This product is not a toy. Not for use by children under the age of 14.
- Always wear safety gear like helmets, knee pads and appropriate footwear when in use.
- Avoid obstacles and uneven or slippery surfaces because they could result in a fall.
- Never step off the product while it is in motion or you will risk injury to yourself and others.
- Only ride the Hoverzon where permitted. Local laws may restrict where you can ride.
- Do not operate near flammable vapor, liquids, dust or fibers and other fire hazards.
|Measurements:||Approx. 36.2"L x 15.9"W x 9.25"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 17.26 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Power Source:||Built-in rechargeable battery charges via included charger|
|Material Composition:||Metal, rubber and plastic|
|Use and Care:||Wipe clean with dry cloth; Do not submerge in liquid|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Rugged and durable
- Weighs just over 15lbs.
- Battery charges in just 1.5 hours so you can get back to riding quickly
- Battery provides a 5 to 15 mile riding range per charge
Loaded with convenient riding features
- Dual brakes
- Throttle with Cruise Control
- Cruise at up to 15 mph
- Latch closure and detachable handles for easy transporting
- Switch between miles and kilometers for simple trip tracking
- Offers multiple settings and features right on screen
Hoverzon Cruiser E-Scooter
Just got my scooter. I test drive it and boy, it runs excellent. It runs pretty fast. I test it going up hills and it ran with no problem at all. I ride it to the bus stop to go to work and gosh, it save me allot of time walking as I need to walk a half a mile a day to the bus stop. This scooter saved me from walking to the bus stop and back home. It folds perfectly to carry on the bus. The only catch is that it weights a little. Well, at 15 pounds weight, the only time I carry it is when I get on the bus so for me its an excellent scooter to have. Thank you HSN, you guys save me allot of walking back and forth. I would definitely recommend anyone interested to purchase it.Tony278, FL