Hoverboard Adjustable Balance Stick
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Stay in control, stay confident. This balance stick attaches to your Hoverboard to help you improve your balance on the go. The adjustable rod extends to your ideal height. Plus, it's a cinch to install and store when not in use. Your Hoverboard just got an upgrade.
What You Get
- Hoverboard adjustable balance stick
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- The handle on the balance stick should move and rotate as you move it.
- It is not intended to hold you upright, secure or supplement the need for you to carefully balance and control your Hoverboard.
- Do not add unnecessary pressure or weight to the handle. It is intended to improve center of gravity, but does not supplement your need for balancing on your own.
- The handle does not control the direction of the Hoverboard.
- Do not pick up your Hoverboard using the handle.
- Use with caution.
|Compatibility:||Works with 6.5" - 10" self-balancing boards including Swagtron, T1/T3, Hoverzon and PowerBoard|
|Measurements:||Approx. 18" - 37"L x 1.5"W x 1" Deep|
|Weight:||Approx. 14.4 oz.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Expands to approx. 3.3'
- Provides an area to place your hands providing an improved center of gravity to help you balance
Easy to install
- Use the snap ring to buckle and secure to your Hoverboard
Broke!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! My 8 year old was attaching the stick to her hoverboard. It snapped into 2 pieces. She was very upset, but no one more than me and my $50 flushed down the toliet. Poorly made and has only been used 3 times. Again, DO NOT BUY!SharonMcD, GA
I have purchased many items from HSN over the past 20 years and have always received top quality products. This is the first time I bought something that was not up to par. I bought a hover board and this guide stick for my grandchild. The hover board is great; she absolutely loves it but this guide stick was cheap and not well made. It literally broke within 10 seconds of attaching it to the center of the hover board. For the price paid ($50) I expected metal or metal alloy but it was all plastic. I am returning it for a refund this week.V in AZSekceelady, AZ