Hoover® Dual Power Pro Pet Carpet Washer with Cleaning Solutions
Overview & Details
You love your pet, but not their mess. The powerful DualTECH cleaning system in this Hoover pet carpet washer provides an easy, one-pass cleaning answer. And for deeply embedded stains of any type hit them with the CleanSurge control, which delivers extra detergent where it's needed most. Used with the included cleaning solutions, it's a quick, clean method for keeping your carpets fresh and clean, wherever Fido roams.
What You Get
- Pro pet carpet washer
- Powered SpinScrub hand tool
- Upholstery tool
- Accessory storage bag
- Pretreat wand
- 8' Accessory hose
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
- 12 oz. Expert carpet cleaning solution
- 12 oz. Expert pet cleaning solution
Good to Know
- To keep your unit functioning properly, and to prevent odors from building up, it's best to rinse out your dirty water tank with fresh water after each use.
- Allow tank to air dry completely.
- Pull up on latches then back down to lock. Latches will snap when locked.
- Brush rolls must be rotated to ensure belt is properly installed.
- Rotate brushrolls manually to make sure belt is not twisted or pinched.
- Carpet and pet solutions have shelf life of 3 years.
The Key Specs
|Hose Length:||Approx. 8'L|
|Cord Length:||Approx. 25'L|
|Measurements:||Approx. 14-1/2"L x 15"W x 43-3/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 20 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Power Source:||Wall outlet|
|Country of Origin:||Carpet cleaner made in China, cleaning solution in USA|
Dual TECH cleaning system
- Combination of SpinScrub brush technology and DualSpin power brushes offer powerful, deep clean for all surfaces
Clean surge control
- Applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
Wide cleaning path
- Cleans 15" surface in a single motion
- Switches from wash for carpets to rinse to remove any solution residue
Heat activated drying
- Lifts and removes residual water from carpet fibers
- Faster dry time
- When dirty water tank becomes full, the float will rise, shutting off the air flow through the nozzle
- A higher pitched sound will come from the motor. When activated, empty the dirty water tank
- Solution tube connection port
- Solution trigger
I bought this specifically due to having a Doberman. This carpet cleaner is amazing. The spin brushes even work on super low carpet. It takes up all of the dirt & makes it look & smell so clean. It also glides across the floor like a shark vacuum with ease. I have zero complaints & would purchase again so far. I have not used the hose or pet attachments yet, but so far its wonderful.BreCox, FLWas this review helpful? 12 out of 13 found this review helpful
Best Carpet Washer I have used
this is the 3rd on of these I have used. Bought this for my parents carpet. They had large pet stains and other spills as well as lots of wear. This fells very lightweight. The wide path you clean is great. For the most part the clean up was easy. there is still a spot that needs a small finger or a rag to push through the roller to get to pet hair out. Nice clean and great suction.efsaturn, WAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
The Best Carpet Cleaner
Cleaner is to use .Cleans stains and spot very well. I don't have pets but my grandchildren always make a mess on my carpet. But since I have the best carpet cleaner My Hoover no more wooriesjwtampa1974, WVWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Works very well
Easy to operate. Did a great job on my Berber carpet. Manual warns about over wetting Berber. Would buy again.Pster, FLWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Easy to use and assemble. It cleaned my carpet well. I liked this purchase.HealthyFuture6, ILWas this review helpful? 11 out of 11 found this review helpful