525 CFM Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler (Swamp Cooler) with Remote Control in Gray
Prices and the availability of FlexPay shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price options. Consult the product page for current price options.
The Honeywell 525 CFM indoor/outdoor evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption (only 288 watts) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, plug it in, and use. For outdoor use it is weather resistant, UV protected and has an air-throw up to 9.3 yards. For indoor use, place near an open door or window in an area up to 320 square feet with adequate cross ventilation. For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners for indoor use.
- Evaporative air cooler for indoor use cools rooms up to 320 sq. ft.
- Outdoor use: Air-throw up to 9.3 yards
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- 7.9 gallon water tank with low water alarm
- 525 CFM air flow
- LED control panel and full-function remote control
- 4 speeds include high, medium, low and sleep
- Oscillating louvers
- UV and weather resistant
- Adjustable humidification level