You have great taste! This item has sold out.
We think you'll love these just as much
500 CFM Indoor Evaporative Air Cooler (Swamp Cooler) with Remote Control in White
This item is in your Favorites. You will receive an alert when your item comes back in stock.
The Honeywell 500 CFM indoor evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption (only 235 watts) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, place near open door or window, plug it in, and use. This unit is ideal for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 300 square feet. Four fan speeds and oscillating louvers evenly distribute cool air through the honeycomb cooling media while the carbon dust filter cleanses the air. For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.
- Evaporative air cooler for indoor use cools rooms up to 300 sq. ft.
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Honeycomb cooling media
- Continuous water supply connection
- Top loading ice compartment and 6.6 gallon water tank with low water alarm
- 470 CFM air flow
- 4 speeds include high, medium low and sleep
- Adjustable humidification level
- Full function remote control
- LED control panel
- Oscillating louvers
- 4 durable casters for easy mobility
- 1 to 8 hours auto shutoff timer