Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier Fan for Rooms Up To 700 Sq. Ft. with Remote Control (Bl
Overview & Details
Honeywell 700 Sq. Ft. Portable Air Conditioner - Black/Silver
The Honeywell MM Series portable air conditioner has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 700 square feet. With 3-in-1 technology, this portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling and dehumidification. It also has a fan-only function. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed AC, this unit requires no permanent installation and four caster wheels provide easy mobility between areas. Plus, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This model comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
Good to Know
- This unit's BTU/hour of 7,500 is based on the U.S. Department of Energy's new standard and is the same as units manufactured prior to 2017 with BTU/hour of 14,000.
- The cooling area for this unit is up to 700 square feet.
- Because of a new federal test procedure for portable air conditioners, the cooling capacity claims on portable air conditioner packaging are significantly lower than that of models produced prior to 2017. This is due to changes in the test procedure, not to the portable air conditioners themselves.
- Federal regulations require manufacturers to calculate cooling capacity based on a specific test procedure, which changed this year.
- Models manufactured before 2017 were tested under a different procedure, and cooling capacity is now measured differently than it was models in prior years.
- For more information, visit http://www.aham.org/AHAMConsumers/Products/PortableAirConditioner.aspx
|Measurements:||Approx. 20"W x 15-3/4"L x 34"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 73-7/8 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Sends the condensate to the outside through the exhaust hose
- Eliminates the need for a drainage tank.
Easy installation, no professional help required
- Flexible air-conditioning solution can be easily set up and put into operation
- Just requires an electrical plug and an outlet for the flexible exhaust hose
Dehumidification and fan-speed controls
- Mixes cool, dry air with the warm, humid air to keep you comfortable
- Fan speed can be set to low, medium or high to suit needs.
- Automatic shutoff timer
- Full-function remote control
- Adjustable temperature from 61°F to 89°F
- Dehumidification up to 86 pints per 24 hours
- Powerful air flow
- Removable, washable, back-access filter
- Digital LCD display with feather-touch LCD controls
- Single 4 ft. exhaust hose
- Window bracket adjustable from 19" to 47"
- Minimum noise level of 54 dBA
Worth every pennyOu812damon, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Everything we wanted!
We've only used this a few days but it's used in an open area that usually heats up to an unbearable temperature by late afternoon. This unit cooled that room off quickly and held the temp at a comfortable 70 degrees for hours. We are so happy that we got this and in time for the truly hot summer months. We are anxious to see how it works on a 95 degree day. It is a large unit but is attractive. It is relatively quiet and we only turn the t.v. up a notch or two when it is on.Eens19, INWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I live in Sarasota Florida and to say humidity and heat is a problem is an understatement. I have this on my back porch that is not insulated, has a rafter roof (no ceiling), and very old louvered windows. Probably the worst situation for an air conditioner.This product is excellent. The square footage is about 300 square foot. During days where the porch would get mid 90's this unit (during the heat of the day) keeps the porch no hotter than 81 degrees. A much improvement!Very satisfied!Anonymous, FLWas this review helpful? 8 out of 9 found this review helpful
62.7 degrees in the bedroom
Easy setup. We put it in the bedroom. It was 78 degrees in there at 6:00pm, now at 9:32 it is 63.7. Great. Our AC went out 10 days ago, still getting bids, so we have one in the living room from Cost Co and this in bedroom.Elena493, ORWas this review helpful? 18 out of 18 found this review helpful
very good Air conditioner. very quiet and work perfectly for my needs, recommend it 100%splick, NYWas this review helpful? 16 out of 16 found this review helpful