Honeywell 700 Sq. Ft. 4-in-1 Air Conditioner w/Heat Pump -Black/Silver
Overview & Details
The Honeywell MM Series portable air conditioner with heat pump is a 4-in-1 unit combining an air conditioner, dehumidifier, fan and heater all into one portable unit. Plus the full-function remote control allows you to operate it from across the room. Unlike a fixed AC with heat pump, this unit requires no permanent installation and four caster wheels provide easy mobility between areas. The auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This model comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
Good to Know
- This unit's BTU/hour of 7,500 is based on the U.S. Department of Energy's new standard and is the same as units manufactured prior to 2017 with BTU/hour of 14,000.
- The cooling area for this unit is up to 700 square feet.
- Because of a new federal test procedure for portable air conditioners, the cooling capacity claims on portable air conditioner packaging are significantly lower than that of models produced prior to 2017. This is due to changes in the test procedure, not to the portable air conditioners themselves.
- Federal regulations require manufacturers to calculate cooling capacity based on a specific test procedure, which changed this year.
- Models manufactured before 2017 were tested under a different procedure, and cooling capacity is now measured differently than it was models in prior years.
- For more information, visit http://www.aham.org/AHAMConsumers/Products/PortableAirConditioner.aspx
|Measurements:||Approx. 20"W x 15-3/4"L x 34"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 73-7/8 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Cool, heat or dehumidify
- Sends the condensate to the outside through the exhaust hose
- No-drip design eliminates the need for a drainage tank.
Easy installation, no professional help required
- Flexible air-conditioning solution can be easily set up and put into operation
- Just requires an electrical plug and an outlet for the flexible exhaust hose
Dehumidification and fan-speed controls
- Dehumidification mixes cool, dry air with the warm, humid air to keep you comfortable
- Fan speed can be set to low, medium or high to suit needs.
- Automatic shutoff timer
- Adjustable temperature from 61°F to 89°F for cooling and from 61°F to 77°F for heating
- Dehumidification up to 86 pints per 24 hours
- Powerful air flow
- Full-function remote control
- Digital LCD display with feather-touch LCD controls
- Single 4 ft. exhaust hose
- Window bracket adjustable from 19" to 47"
- Minimum noise level of 54 dBA
Great Air Conditioner
We got this for our garage and it has been great! I step from my Laundry room into the garage and can't tell the difference! Will be using the heat pump this winter! Highly recommend this unit.CatloverDeb, ALWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Best portable A/C
Product works as described. Kept us cool when a/c went out at home and great for tailgating at football game.True_Wildcat_55, GAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
DOES THE JOB+
We are satisfied with both heating and cooling.With 100 Degree+ weather and high humidity here in North Carolina,this unit performed very well.It is superlative in removing humidity.We might add,we put it to the test with one room that has 12 foot ceilings and is app.700 sq ft.It handled it well.It may be a bit pricey,but Thank You HSN for flex pay.Looks like we will have our winter heat solved for this room!PS.It is very easy to set up.Read the enclosed instruction book first!ChiChiChihuahua, NCWas this review helpful? 9 out of 13 found this review helpful
Cools and heats well.
When I bought this portable air conditioner, I hoped it lived up to the HSN ldescription and it does. I am so glad I picked this model with the AC and heat pump. The AC cools pretty good for my living room even though my living room is bigger that 500 sft. it still keeps it cool and the heater keeps it warm. I am impressed.KayKay68333, CAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Loved itRedrhonda, MIWas this review helpful? 4 out of 6 found this review helpful