Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier Fan for Rooms Up To 450 Sq. Ft. with Remote Control (Wh
Overview & Details
The Honeywell MN Series portable air conditioner has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 square feet. With 3-in-1 technology, this portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling and dehumidification. It also has a fan-only function. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed AC, this unit requires no permanent installation and four caster wheels provide easy mobility between areas. Plus, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This model comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
|Measurements:||Approx. 15"W x 18"L x 29"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 64 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Cool or dehumidify
- Sends the condensate to the outside through the exhaust hose
- No-drip design eliminates the need for a drainage tank
Easy installation, no professional help required
- Flexible air-conditioning solution can be easily set up and put into operation
- Just requires an electrical plug and an outlet for the flexible exhaust hose
Dehumidification and fan-speed controls
- Dehumidification mixes cool, dry air with the warm, humid air to keep you comfortable
- Fan speed can be set to low, medium or high to suit needs.
- Automatic shutoff timer
- Adjustable temperature from 61°F to 89°F
- Dehumidification up to 66 pints per 24 hours
- Powerful air flow with feather-touch controls
- Full-function remote control
- Digital LCD display
- Single 4 ft. exhaust hose
- Removable, washable, back-access filter
- Window bracket adjustable from approx. 20 to 47 inches
- Minimum noise level of 50 dBA
Nice and Cool!!!
Love, Love, and Love again. :))) This units keeps my apart nice and cool. Sometimes I have to cut if off due to being too cold, but does a great job for my family.42lives2live, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 8 found this review helpful
Great so far
We've had this unit for over a week. So far so good. Quick delivery. Simple installation.joycel09, WAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Ahhhhhhhh!! Soooo coooool!!!
I have had this AC unit going in my bedroom for 4 glorious days so far and it's WONDERFUL!! The touch controls are divine and it cools the whole room in just a few minutes. It looks great too. I'm very happy to have it!shopperbarb, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I bought this even though I have central air, but to save on energy charges and it worked!!!I have a two story colonial and my last years energy charges est. $300.-$350. per month. I bought one for my bedroom and my Son's room. I used the timer for 2 hours which adequately cooled off the room for the night, and only used my central air when necessary. I am only paying a 1/3 of what my bill was last year.SANART, MIWas this review helpful? 21 out of 21 found this review helpful
Seems to work pretty well. Don't expect it to cool like window unit. The portable units are nice for not having to install into window, easy setup, no window damage that you could get from regular window mount units. And these Honeywell seem to condense water very well, I have two units, one 12 btu, and this one 10 btu. Both units are very nice, and when you want outside air it's easy to pull the hose out of the window and reinstall later, unlike heavy window air cond.oldwing, OHWas this review helpful? 15 out of 15 found this review helpful