Honeywell 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control - White
Overview & Details
Does you home have a hot spot? This portable air conditioner will cool you down — quietly. It covers up to 400 square feet at a quiet 50 decibels. This model comes with everything needed to get going including an easy-to-install window vent kit.
What You Get
- Honeywell portable air conditioner
- Installation accessories
- Instruction manual
- Remote control
|Measurements:||Approx. 15"W x 18"L x 29"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 64 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Cool or dehumidify
- Sends the condensate to the outside through the exhaust hose
- Eliminates the need for a drainage tank.
Easy installation, no professional help required
- Flexible air-conditioning solution can be easily set up and put into operation
- Just requires an electrical plug and an outlet for the flexible exhaust hose
Dehumidification and fan-speed controls
- Dehumidification mixes cool, dry air with the warm, humid air to keep you comfortable
- Fan speed can be set to low, medium or high to suit needs.
- Automatic shutoff timer
- Adjustable temperature from 61°F to 89°F
- Powerful air flow with feather-touch controls
- Digital LCD display
- Single 4 ft. exhaust hose
- Window bracket adjustable from approx. 20 to 47 inches
- Minimum noise level of 50 dBA
Nice and Cool!!!
Love, Love, and Love again. :))) This units keeps my apart nice and cool. Sometimes I have to cut if off due to being too cold, but does a great job for my family.42lives2live, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 7 found this review helpful
Great so far
We've had this unit for over a week. So far so good. Quick delivery. Simple installation.joycel09, WAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Ahhhhhhhh!! Soooo coooool!!!
I have had this AC unit going in my bedroom for 4 glorious days so far and it's WONDERFUL!! The touch controls are divine and it cools the whole room in just a few minutes. It looks great too. I'm very happy to have it!shopperbarb, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I bought this even though I have central air, but to save on energy charges and it worked!!!I have a two story colonial and my last years energy charges est. $300.-$350. per month. I bought one for my bedroom and my Son's room. I used the timer for 2 hours which adequately cooled off the room for the night, and only used my central air when necessary. I am only paying a 1/3 of what my bill was last year.SANART, MIWas this review helpful? 18 out of 18 found this review helpful
Seems to work pretty well. Don't expect it to cool like window unit. The portable units are nice for not having to install into window, easy setup, no window damage that you could get from regular window mount units. And these Honeywell seem to condense water very well, I have two units, one 12 btu, and this one 10 btu. Both units are very nice, and when you want outside air it's easy to pull the hose out of the window and reinstall later, unlike heavy window air cond.oldwing, OHWas this review helpful? 11 out of 11 found this review helpful