We think you'll love these just as much
HoMedics Deep Sleep Whole Room Sound Machine
Overview & Details
Falling rain. Crickets chirping. A crackling campfire. Ever wish you could make these soothing sounds occur at-will? With this innovative white noise machine, you can invite these comforting sounds and more to softly lull you into a deep, restful sleep.
What You Get
- Deep Sleep II whole room unit
- Power supply
- Remote control with CR2025 battery
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- According to a 2012 National Sleep Foundation report, 48% of Americans report insomnia occasionally, while 22% experience insomnia every or almost every night.
- According to a 2012 National Sleep Foundation report, 25% percent of Americans take some type of medication every year to help them sleep.
|Measurements:||Approx. 7-3/4"L x 4"W x 8-1/4"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- 8 sleep programs help lull you to sleep and keep distractions at bay all night long
- Patent-pending combinations of relaxation sounds and white noise tones allow for deep, restful sleep
- 4 white noise tones: Soothe, Mask, Relax and Calm
- 4 water tones: Ocean, Rain, Thunder Storm and Brook
- 4 nature tones: Campfire, Summer Night, Wind Chimes and Everglades
- Elegant speaker design fills the room with sound
- Dual speakers with added bass provide unsurpassed sound reproduction
- Simple, adjustable tone control functions create a personalized sound experience
- Remote control lets you interact with the Deep Sleep unit without getting out of bed
Has a great sound, but a mind of its own
I have to say the sound is nice, I particularly like the "rain" and "camp fire" settings however, this machine has a mind of its own. It will change on its own, at random times back and forth between 3 to 4 different sounds lol. I have to be fair we have a few other things turn on randomly, so I really doubt its a manufacturing mishap. I would recommend based on the sound, its very clear, the bottom has nice grippe feet and the weight makes it a solid piece that will not easily be moved:)GMAFRAN, MI
Very very nice machine, my twins love it so much, I just bought another one for a friend who has trouble sleeping! Five stars . I highly recommend if your a light sleeper or having trouble sleepingMoonhead77, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I need background noise to fall asleep and this fits my needs. At home I have the background noise, but when I travel it can be a problem. This is easy to take along on my car trips.maggie1337, FL
Awesome sleep machine!
Once you have this you dont want to be without it. I got one for Xmas, my boyfriend loved mine so much I ordered him one for a gift. Great addition on the nightstand, remote control makes it so easy, great sound choices and settings. We are currently hooked on the rain noise or the crackling fire. We have slept much better and a better quality of sleep since using this. You end up look forward to turning it on every night and turning off any stresses from the day for a peaceful night sleep. Also like the contemporary look of the unit.Mkk9, MN
Nice machine lots of choices on sounds. The remote is a plus. I, like that it mask outside noises and helps me get to sleep.Angelgirl49, OHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful