Heidi Daus "Trunk Show" Beaded Crystal Toggle Necklace
Overview & Details
Embrace the elephant in the room. Yes, you're gorgeous. Now show off your savvy style with this elegant pachyderm-inspired design. With sparkling crystal accents and your good looks, no one else has got a chance.
- Single strand of individually knotted, smooth simulated carnelian beads
- Carved, turquoise-color resin bead stations with pavé crystal and textured metalwork accents
- Dimensional elephant head-designed toggle encrusted with pavé round crystals has bezel-set, marquise-cut crystal eyes and an oval, turquoise-color glass cabochon accent
- Pavé crystal-encrusted oval ring
- This piece contains clear, topaz-, amethyst-, ruby-, erinite-, olivine-, Montana- and black diamond-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 38"L x 3/8"W|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 2-3/8"L x 1-3/8"W|
|Finish:||Polished, oxidized, textured|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
Love love this necklace
You should hear compliments on this necklace! The catch is fine and the colors are wonderful. It is light and easy to wear. I bought rage HD oriental ring to match. A great item! Thanks Heidi.babswel, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I keep hoping
I ordered the dragon version of this necklace and returned it because it didn't stay hooked. I hoped the elephant version would be different. However, ithe elephant's trunk isn't enough to keep it hooked either. Unfortunately, another return. Heidi, this clasp could just be for show - I'll order this style again when the hook just "looks" like it is the clasp but it can't come open. .Lindy711, ILWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.