We think you'll love these just as much
Heidi Daus "The River Runs Through It" Beaded Crystal-Accented Drop Necklace
Overview & Details
A fresh wave of style ripples through the showstopping silhouette of this beautiful, beaded drop necklace. With sparkling crystals and river rock-inspired stones, it's the perfect match to your bubbly personality.
- 8 strands of twisted torsade-style, antique pink-colored simulated pearls and faceted hematite-color glass beads
- Ornate, domed metalwork cap with petite, pavé round crystals
- 2 strands of large, faceted smoked topaz-color glass bead nuggets with petite, faceted hematite-color glass bead spacers
- Rectangular end bar lined with petite, pavé round crystals
- Bold, linked bib-style drop features large, pink, clear and gray resin 'river rocks'
- Dimensional, foliage-inspired stations of petite, pavé round crystals and bezel-set marquise, square and baguette crystals
- Pavé round crystal-adorned backdrop with large, multi-shaped, multi-sized crystal accents
- This piece contains clear, smoky quartz-, vintage rose-, black diamond- and hematite-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 17"L x 1-1/2"W with 3-1/4" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 3"L x 7-3/4"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with bead on end of extender|
|Finish:||Oxidized, polished, textured|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
A beautiful necklace
But for a friend who could deal with it, read on. It is a work of art, more than beautiful, but so very heavy ! It is also very large and bulky. I am still trying to make it work for me. But thinking more and more to send it back. Too bad since I love it in the design, sparkle etc.Inge477, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Shame on you
With all of HSN buying power, customers should be able to get more for $700 than this item, thatmaybe be worth $100. Poorly put together, looks like one stone was glued on at the last minute.Other people who have won the Cody award, sells real stones necklaces for $650 - 700 a necklace.This whole necklace is nothing but cheap, cheap, cheap pieces of nothings. Nothing like trying to ripe off your customers. Shame on you!!bea343, AZWas this review helpful? 20 out of 21 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.