Heidi Daus "The Office" Crystal and Enamel Pencil Ring
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Level up your accessory game when dressing for the office or school, with this playful, pencil-inspired ring. Embellished with a bevy of sparkling colored crystals, this fun band ring looks like three curled pencils stacked together on your finger.
- Approx. 1"L x 1/8"H shank 5/8"W
- Bronzetone; oxidized, textured finish
- Ring has the look of three spaced "pencil"-shaped bands stacked together
- Embellished with round blue, red, pink and yellow crystals
- Black, white, red, blue and light blue enamel accents
- This piece contains Montana Aurora Borealis-, Capri Blue-, Light Siam-, Light Rose-, Topaz-, Topaz Aurora Borealis-colored and clear crystals.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
About The Brand
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about upcoming Heidi Daus shows.