Heidi Daus "That Something Special" Beaded Torsade Tassel Drop Necklace
We think you will love these just as much
$99.95 - $169.95
Overview & Details
Breathe fire and life into your jewelry wardrobe with this fierce dragon-designed necklace. The powerful, sparkling image and bold, twisted torsade design is meant to be the focal point of your ensemble. A simple gown, solid blouse or your favorite LBD can't compete with its showstopping glamour, so don't try.
- Twisted torsade-style necklace features 12 strands of petite, faceted jet-color glass beads
- Ornate, domed openwork end caps lined with pavé-set crystals and bezel-set round crystal and coral-color bead accents
- Asymmetrical, linked center features a dimensional dragon head profile on one side and an open scrollwork wrap on the other
- Both are encrusted with pavé-set round crystals and bezel-set round crystal and coral-color bead accents
- Bezel-set, marquise-cut crystal dragon 'eye'
- Beaded tassel drop with linked, bezel-set crystal accents and faceted briolette beaded ends
- This piece contains amethyst-, Caribbean blue opal-, indicolite-, fern green-, blue zircon-, hyacinth-, topaz- and jet-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 18"L x 1"W|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 5"L x 4-7/8"W|
|Findings:||Toggle closure; T-bar with crystal accents and pavé crystal-lined O-ring|
|Finish:||Oxidized, polished, textured|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
One of Heidi Daus' more stunning sets. I own 12 Heidi Daus sets and constantly get complemented while wearing them.Sandi1616, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
OMG!!!!! Dramatic!!!!!2259, TXWas this review helpful? 4 out of 6 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.