Heidi Daus "That Something Special" Tassel Drop Bracelet
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Breathe fire and life into your jewelry wardrobe with this fierce dragon-designed bracelet. The powerful, sparkling image and bold, beaded tassel drop design is meant to be the focal point of your ensemble. A simple gown, solid blouse or your favorite LBD can't compete with its showstopping glamour, so don't try.
- Domed, round bypass-style bangle
- Dimensional dragon head profile on one side
- Beaded coral-color tassel drop with linked, bezel-set crystal accents and faceted, jet-color briolette bead ends on the other
- Open scrollwork, eternity-style design completely covered in pavé-set, round multicolor crystals
- Bezel-set round crystals and multi-sized, coral-color bead accents
- This piece contains indicolite-, fern green-, blue zircon-, hyacinth-, topaz-, fuchsia- and jet-color crystals
Good to Know
|Size Choices:||S/M or M/L|
|Measurements:||S/M approx. 6-1/4"L x 3/4"W; fits 5-7/8" to 6-1/4" wrist M/L approx. 6-3/4"L x 3/4"W; fits 6" to 6-1/2" wrist|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/2"L|
|Additional Features:||Milgrain texture|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
Simply stunning, sparkling, excellent quality. I have a 5-3/4" wrist and got the small. Medium would have been fine too. Worth trying for size and returning if doesn't fit. I have matching necklace.(not in FL but state choice not working)Elissa in MNZookswife1951, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Conversation starter bracelet---good fit, beads hang nicely down hand. I have a 6-3/4 inch wrist---ordered the M.Sikor, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.