Heidi Daus "Tantalizing Teardrop" Crystal Drop Earrings
Overview & Details
Rediscover the playful elements of the Art Deco Era. This roaring 20's iconic look comes to life with sparkling crystals, clean lines and a statement-making silhouette. So put on your glad rags, get a wiggle on and get decked out in this spiffy style.
- Oval crystal center in milgrained bezel setting framed by petite, pavé round crystals
- Round and marquise-cut crystals line the border in milgrained bezel settings
- Linked, large pear-shaped crystal drop framed by petite, pavé round crystals
- Round and marquise-cut crystal accents at the top in milgrained bezel settings
- This piece contains clear and aquamarine-color crystals
Good to Know
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/2"L x 1"W|
|Findings:||Clip-on or pierced with omega backs|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
I was on the fence due to the high cost of these earrings. If you can't get enough sparkle, then these are for you. I even went back and ordered the necklace. These are no more than an 8-hour earring as they do have weight to them. They sparkle in every sort of light. I wish all my jewelry has this much sparkle. When I am not wearing them, I leave them out they are that pretty.ellen56085, MNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.