Heidi Daus "Royal Waterhorse" Hinged Crystal Cuff Bracelet
Overview & Details
Deep beneath the waves, amidst the coral reefs, a magical love story takes place. Swimming side by side, tail in tail, these whimsical little fish engage in a ritual of love even more impressive then Romeo and Juliet. Capture the romantic spirit of the seahorse with this beautiful maritime design. Bathed in colorful crystals and created to impress, you'll mate for life with this heirloom-quality piece.
- Oval cuff bracelet
- Dimensional, entwined king and queen seahorse design covered with pavé round crystals
- Bezel-set, large round and oval crystal accents
- Alternating round crystals on textured bars and baguette crystal borders; bezel-set
- Pavé crystal-encrusted, open coral-designed backdrop and shoulders
- Textured, open coral-designed metalwork back; open, squared ends
- This piece contains light topaz-, topaz-, hyacinth- and tanzanite-color crystals
Good to Know
|Size Choices:||S/M or M/L|
|Measurements:||S/M approx. 6-1/4"L x 3-1/4"W; fits 5-3/4" to 6-1/4" wrist M/L approx. 6-3/4"L x 3-1/4"W; fits 6-1/4" to 6-3/4" wrist|
|Findings:||Spring hinge on both sides|
|Finish:||Oxidized, polished, textured|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
Stunning Museum Piece
Its a museum piece, not for the faint of heart.Its so well designed, and quality is exceptional.I am too petite to carry it, but had I been just 2-3 inches taller, I would have kept it.Hats off to you Heidi!!!!!Neha3, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.