Heidi Daus "Royal Waterhorse" Beaded Crystal Drop Necklace
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Deep beneath the waves, amidst the coral reefs, a magical love story takes place. Swimming side by side, tail in tail, these whimsical little fish engage in a ritual of love even more impressive then Romeo and Juliet. Capture the romantic spirit of the seahorse with this beautiful maritime design. Bathed in colorful crystals and created to impress, you'll mate for life with this heirloom-quality piece.
- Single strand of faceted, cushion-cut tanzanite-color puffy rondelle glass beads
- Faceted, petite round, light topaz-color bead spacers
- Dramatic, linked Y-shaped drop
- Pavé crystal-encrusted coral-designed stations on either side
- Dimensional, entwined king and queen seahorse design covered with pavé-set round crystals; bezel-set, oval multisized crystal accents
- Alternating round crystal on textured bar and baguette crystal borders; bezel-set
- Faceted light topaz- and tanzanite-color glass briolette charms dangle at the bottom under pavé crystal-adorned, cone-shaped caps
- This piece contains light topaz-, hyacinth- and tanzanite-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 17-1/2"L x 1/2"W with 3-1/2" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 7"L x 6-1/2"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with bead on end of extender|
|Finish:||Oxidized, polished, textured|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
I love this necklace! Yes it is big and extremely blingy and pricey! But a lot fun! I got this necklace for my birthday and thanks to flex pay I was able to get it! The sea horses are so beautiful the details are so intricate. And the crystal drops sparkle. I went out and was stopped by a bunch of ladies and they kept asking about it. I have worn many statement necklaces but this one has gotten so many compliments! I was amazed at the workmanship and I have seen pieces of jewelry in boutiques that are well over $1000 And don't look nearly as nice and elegant as what Heidi does! If you love statement necklaces this has to be in your jewelry box. It is on the heavy side definitely not for the faint of heart. So if you have any neck issues this won't work but otherwise don't hesitate! I am glad I didn't!Sandy459, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This piece is ah-maxing! Beyond beautiful! I though it would be hard to wear but I've been wearing it with many of my tops. Without this piece my tops looom dull! Just love it! Get it befor it's gone. I missed out on buying this the first time around. I was so happy to see it back and this time I didn't miss out! Great summer piece!Silentrunner, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.