Heidi Daus Disney's Beauty and the Beast "Royal Therapy" Beaded Crystal Drop Necklace
Overview & Details
Need a cure for your drab duds? How about a little Royal Therapy? Exclusively created for Disney's Beauty and the Beast, this sparkle-loaded crystal design is all the treatment your look needs to go from peasant girl to fairytale princess.
- 3 strands of turquoise-color, smooth glass beads
- Open bow-designed drop outlined with pavé round crystals
- Floral and leaf-like designed adorned with pavé and bezel-set round crystals
- Round, turquoise-color glass bead and oval crystal accents
- Faceted, light turquoise-color glass briolette bead dangles at the bottom under metalwork cap
- Rectangular end bars lined with pavé round crystals
- This piece contains jonquil-. chrysolite-, aquamarine-, Pacific opal- and light turquoise-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 15-1/4"L x 1"W with 3-3/4" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 5-1/2"L x 3-5/8"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with bead on end of extender|
|Finish:||Oxidized, polished, textured|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
Intricate and Lovely
I feel like a princess in this necklace. I love any stone that looks like Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and these round stones do just that. I highly recommend this gorgeous piece.Digigal, CTWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
My first pieces of Heidi Daus and not disappointed. Both are so gorgeous! Cant wait to wear them. Worth every dime I spent.wcwsb, OHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.