Heidi Daus "Queen of the Jungle" Beaded Crystal Drop Necklace
Overview & Details
It's a jungle out there! Accessorize appropriately with this fashionably fierce drop necklace from Heidi Daus. Statuesque lion designs, sparkling crystals and simulated pearls create a regal look that will have you crowned Queen of all things bling.
- Single strand of individually knotted, round blonde simulated pearls
- Pavé crystal-lined, 3-tiered end caps
- Arched, domed center bar link covered with pavé round crystals
- Dramatic, double lion statue-designed drop encrusted with pavé round crystals
- Extra-large, oval crystal center in milgrained bezel setting
- Pear-shaped crystal links set in pavé crystal-lined frames
- Pavé crystal-covered arched bar link at the bottom with pavé crystal-capped simulated pearls and elongated, pavé crystal-covered pyramid-shaped charms
- This piece contains golden shadow- and light Colorado topaz-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 17-1/4"L x 1/2"W with 3-3/4" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 5"L x 5-3/4"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with simulated pearl charm on end of extender|
|Finish:||Oxidized, polished, textured|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
This necklace is a true masterpiece. Could not stop looking at it when I opened the box. However, I eventually got around to trying it on and it completely overwhelmed me. I just could not carry this off well and sadly had to return it.Fooney, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
This is a statement peice for the ages this classic peice I tell you compliment gallore men and womn tell mam that is one bad necklace that you have on love love love it worth every pennyJojo56787, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.