"Queen of Siam" Elephant-Design Enamel Pin
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Heidi Daus "Queen of Siam" Elephant-Design Enamel Pin
Stampede the fashion scene with this tried and true symbol of good luck. The pretty pachyderm’s sparkling headdress and ornamental carriage add artful adornment to your classic, everyday apparel.
- Dimensional elephant design
- Colored enamel body and cream-color enamel tusks
- Ornate headdress and blanket covered with pave'-set, round multicolor crystals
- Bezel-set, round glass beads line the trunk in a graduated pattern and adorn the blanket in scattered design
- Extended howdah (carriage) on top features a glass bead, pave'-set round crystals and textured metalwork detail
- This piece contains clear, ruby-, olivine-, amethyst-, topaz-, light smoked topaz-, Montana- and black diamond-color crystals
Good to Know
|Color Choices:||Simulated Turquoise or Black Multi|
|Measurements:||Approx. 3-1/4"L x 3"W|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
|Simulated Turquoise:||Blue enamel; simulated green aventurine and turquoise-color glass beads|
|Black Multi:||Black enamel; cream-color simulated pearl glass beads|
This pin is on a plain black purse. So many compliments! Everyone loves this.Travel1, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Another goodie from Heidi!susiesells, HIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 2 found this review helpful
Had to have it.
I purchased the royal blue elephant pin.I also purchased the Himalayan Gems Potay Glitter Bead 20" Necklace in royal blue and turned the pin into a necklace.Love, love, love this piece of jewelry.Chicago858, IL
Took My Breath Away
I just received this and I cannot wait to wear it this week. It is stunning in the Blue Lapis Color.Dougie7, TN
Big & Beautiful
Yes, it is heavy, but I will find some way to wear it. Beautiful pin, and I will definitely keep.flymeaway, CA
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.