We think you'll love these just as much
Heidi Daus "Island Bloom" Beaded 3-Strand Drop Necklace
Overview & Details
Dreaming of warm sunshine on your face? The aroma of coconut oil and sweet, tropical iris leis? Heidi's Island Bloom drop necklace helps you usher in the warmer weather with sparkling style.
- 3 strands of individually knotted, faceted green glass beads
- Iris flower-designed center station features tiered petals encrusted with petite, pavé round crystals
- Bezel-set, marquise and pear-shaped crystal accents
- 3-strand tassel drop with faceted briolette ends and pavé crystal-adorned, floral metalwork caps
- Rectangular end bars lined with petite, pavé round crystals
- This piece contains light topaz-, topaz-, light rose-, rose-, fuchsia-, tanzanite-, purple velvet-, olivine-, indicolite-, fern green- and light turquoise-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 16"L x 1"W with 3-3/4" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 6-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with bead on end of extender|
|Additional Features:||Milgrain texture|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
This necklace is beautiful in the picture but in person it is absolutely stunning. Can't wait to wear it. I only wish the matching earrings hadn't sold out before I saw the necklace. Heidi never disappoints.NatashaFX, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
My Oh My!
This necklace is beyond beautiful! The green beads used on it not only compliment the flower but push it to a whole new dimension! I've got the matching ring and earrings and have to say that this is one of my favorite pieces! No going wrong!Morgannak, UTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.