Heidi Daus "Innocence and Grace" 2-Strand Crystal Drop Necklace
Overview & Details
Fall in love with nature's most beautiful bloom. A symbol of youth and purity, this sparkling crystal calla lily design adds an air of innocence and grace to your favorite everyday looks.
- 2 strands of individually knotted, light amethyst-color simulated pearls
- Bold, bib-style drop features a bouquet of flowers adorned with petite, pavé round crystals
- Larger, round crystal accents
- Linked, light amethyst-color simulated pearl briolette dangles at the bottom under a pavé crystal-adorned cap
- Rectangular end bars lined with petite, pavé round crystals
- This piece contains cyclamen opal-, violet- and light sapphire-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 16-1/2"L x 3/4"W with 3-3/4" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 5-3/4"L x 5-1/2"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with simulated pearl on end of extender|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
Quality control poor
The design of the necklace is quite lovely, BUT when I received it crystals were missing and the bib part was bent so I returned it for an exchange. Waited for the second one to arrive. when it arrived the pearl stand of the necklace was broken and the mauve pearls were rolling around In the box. Needless to say I am returning this one also, but not for an exchange but to get a refund. Ive had it with the shoddy quality of this necklace! Quality control is not what it used to be!Silentrunner, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.