Heidi Daus "Femmeistia" 6-Strand Beaded Crystal Drop Necklace
Overview & Details
What is it that women want? A good bottle of cabernet sauvignon, great friends to share it with and fabulous jewels to ohhh and ahhh over. This sparkle-loaded drop necklace combines bold style with classic elegance for a look that your ladies will love.
- 6 strands of oily pink-colored simulated pearls
- V-shaped, bib-style drop features linked, clustered designs of multi-shaped, multi-sized crystals in bezel settings
- Petite, pavé crystal-lined top border
- Scalloped lace-like bottom border adorned with petite, pavé round crystals
- Linked charm drop features a large, pear-shaped crystal framed by petite, pavé round crystals
- Rectangular end bars lined with pavé round crystals
- This piece contains hyacinth-, paradise shine-, tangerine-, antique pink-, rose- and tanzanite-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 15-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W with 3-1/2" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 5-1/2"L x 6-1/2"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with simulated pearl on end of extender|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
I disagreed that the necklace doesnt lay flat. This is a very beautiful necklace. It is worth the price. One of a kind design. It will make a statement when you walk in the room. It is well made.turlingtoni, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Beautiful in the picture. This necklace will not lie flat on your chest. No matter who you are. It hangs terrible and is stiff. There is not a lot of extra chain to give it length and is in no way worth $300.00. Even if it were $25.00 I would not want it, because it doesn't wear well. It has a curve that makes it stand up on your chest. Sending back.ellen56085, MNWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.