Heidi Daus "Far Cry From Shy" Crystal Cuff Bracelet
Overview & Details
Have you been bitten by the fashion bug yet? This season's entomological obsession has created a critter craze that will have you falling head over heels in love with this sparkling design.
- Oval cuff bracelet
- Bold, dimensional beetle design covered in multi-sized, multi-shaped crystals
- Indicolite-color simulated pearl accents
- Petite, pavé round crystal-lined gallery
- Wide shoulders outlined in petite, pavé round crystals have an open center of clustered, bezel-set round crystals
- Tapered back features beetle-designed metalwork stations with rope-textured border
- Open, squared ends
- This piece contains tanzanite-, indicolite-, Montana-, denim blue-, royal blue- and jet AB-color crystals
Good to Know
|Size Choices:||S/M or M/L|
|Measurements:||S/M approx. 6-1/4"L x 2-1/8"W; fits 5-3/4" to 6-1/4" wrist M/L approx. 6-3/4"L x 2-1/8"W: fits 6-1/4" to 6-3/4" wrist|
|Findings:||Spring hinge on both sides|
|Additional Features:||Milgrain texture|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
One More For the Collection!
I've now purchased this bracelet in 3 different color schemes, and love them all! This bracelet is so stately, and the blues and a/b colors are breathtaking!Morgannak, UTWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
WOW WOW WOW
Fabulous. Stunning. A real eye catcher!Digigal, CTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is an awesome bracelet. I don't usually wear such large pieces but I just had to have this and I'm glad I bought it. My husband really likes it too, and that's saying something! The design is beautiful and all of the jewels are in perfect order. I love the colors of the stones too.LovesAnimals77, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.