Heidi Daus "Enchanting Icon" Beaded Crystal Drop Necklace
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Strike a fashionable pose. This Enchanting Icon design slithers around your neck with sparkling style. With its bold tassel drop and twisted torsade-style silhouette, you'll be absolutely venomous any time you wear it.
- 3 strands of faceted, midnight hematite-color glass beads in twisted torsade design; slotted, domed metal end caps with bead-textured trim
- Knotted serpent-designed stations on either side encrusted with pavé round crystals
- Square-cut, marquise and baguette crystal accents in milgrained bezel settings
- Large, triangular crystal drop with scalloped frame of pavé round crystals
- Knotted serpent-designed drop encrusted with pavé round crystals; square-cut, marquise and baguette crystal accents in milgrained bezel settings
- Large, pear-shaped crystal drop with scalloped frame of pavé round crystals
- Beaded, 7-strand tassel at bottom
- This piece contains metallic blue, tanzanite- and black diamond-color crystals
Good to Know
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 16"L x 1/2"W with 3-1/2" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 9-1/2"L x 4"W|
|Findings:||Hook closure with bead on end of extender|
|Finish:||Oxidized, polished, textured|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
I was stunned with how amazing this was when I opened my box. Pulled it out and instantly put it one. I love, love love this necklace. Ordered he othe pieces!devilling, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Although I havent gotten a compliment on it yet, the piece is just gorge!! And I love the way it looks on me. Get the earrings too. Great set!CatLady1914, ALWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.