exclusive! Heidi Daus "Classic Edition" Simulated Pearl Crystal Necklace & Earrings
HSN Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Heidi Daus "Classic Edition" Simulated Pearl Crystal Necklace & Earrings
You work hard! Don't you deserve a purely self-indulgent treat? Reward yourself with this stunning, sparkling crystal and simulated pearl necklace and earring set for special occasions, dinners out and whenever you want to impress your friends. Go ahead, you've earned it!
What You Get
- Simulated pearl and crystal-adorned toggle drop necklace
- Pair of simulated pearl and crystal stud earrings
- Necklace features a single strand of individually knotted, round simulated pearls
- Toggle closure at center features a T-bar with crystal end caps and petite, pavé crystal-lined O-ring
- Round simulated pearl link under 3-tiered cap of petite, pavé round crystals
- Art Deco-designed openwork drop covered with petite, pavé round crystals
- Earrings each have a round simulated pearl beneath a 3-tiered cap of petite, pavé round crystals and geometric metalwork
|Color Choices:||Blue, Gold Color or Violet|
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 19"L x 3/8"W|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 3-3/4"L x 1"W|
|Earring Measurements:||Approx. 1"L x 9/16"W|
|Findings:||Toggle (Necklace); pierced with joint-and-catch closures (Earrings)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
|Blue:||Includes indicolite-, Montana-, aquamarine-, tanzanite- and jet AB-color crystals; navy-colored simulated pearls|
|Gold Color:||Includes vitrail medium-, smoked topaz- and olivine-color crystals; golden simulated pearls|
|Violet:||Includes paradise shine- and tanzanite-color crystals; lavender-colored simulated pearls|
About The Brand
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about upcoming Heidi Daus shows.