Heidi Daus "A Pin for Mimi" Crystal Linked Drop Pin
Overview & Details
Who says art has to be hung on a wall or displayed in a museum? Art is in the eye of the beholder. This beautiful textured bronzetone masterpiece blurs the line between fashion and artistry with its unique crystal presence and Art Deco-inspired geometric lines. Whether you wear this on a scarf, an oversized lapel or even in your hair, it easily molds to each look you create. After all, you are the painter.
- Linked Art Deco-inspired design
- Bell-shaped station lined with pavé-set round crystals; channel-set crystal baguettes and bezel-set round crystal accents
- Rectangular bar station covered in pavé round crystals has a single bezel-set round crystal center
- Faceted aquamarine-color glass briolette drop under pavé crystal-lined, 3-tiered cap
- This piece contains erinite-, aquamarine-, olivine-, light amethyst-, amethyst- and tanzanite-color crystals
Good to Know
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-5/8"L x 1-3/4"W x 5/8"H|
|Finish:||Textured, oxidized, polished|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's lifetime limited|
Timeless elegance and heirloom charm imbue these high-end, vintage-style jewelry pieces that offer distinct design and signature color. Each Heidi Daus creation is handcrafted for exceptional beauty, using such treasures as semi-precious stones, crystals and antique gold finishes. Cutting-edge technology combines metals, finishes and textures into antique reproductions and art-deco inspired pieces that are in a class by themselves.
Remind me about Heidi Daus upcoming shows.