HD Smart Ear Sound Amplifier with Travel Case
Overview & Details
Enjoy the sounds around you with this digital, high-definition amplifier. It's built with 4 advanced sound modes to adapt easily for different sound environments, and a separate volume control. The small behind the ear design is lightweight and discrete, and the ear piece rotates so it can be worn in either ear.
What You Get
- HD Smart Ear hearing amplifier
- 5 Silicon earpieces
- 3 Zinc air batteries
- 675/PR44 zinc air battery; can also use LR44 alkaline battery
- Cleaning brush
- White storage case
- Black semi-rigid travel case
- Quick start guide
Good to Know
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Product is not intended to be used as a hearing aid to compensate for hearing impairment. If you are experiencing any progressive hearing loss consult your doctor or audiologist. Consult a doctor before using HD Smart Ear if you are experiencing ear problems or have an ear infection, vertigo, exostosis, or ear pain/discomfort.
- Keep free of hairsprays and cosmetics.
- Keep away from extreme heat (eg. blow dryers), moisture and direct sunlight.
- Do not use in or near an Xray or MRI machine.
- Shut off when not in use.
- If the HD amplifier is not used for a long period, remove the battery to avoid corrosion.
- Remove a dead battery immediately to prevent leakage. Dispose of the battery in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- To get acclimated, start by wearing the HD Smart Ear amplifier 1-to-2 hours a day at home, while watching TV or engaging in conversation.
- Next, move to an open area, such as a park. Gradually extend daily use hourly until you are completely comfortable.
- Always start using the lowest volume setting and slowly increase to find the correct volume.
- Use the maximum volume setting only in quiet environments.
|Measurements:||Approx. 1/2"L x 1-3/4"W x 1-2/3"H|
|Material Composition:||Ear amplifier made from 85% plastic, 10% TPE and 5% metal; White storage case made from 60% plastic and 40% TPE; Black travel case made from 43% plastic, 7% metal and 50% metal|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Efficient power consumption
- 500+hour-long life battery using P675 zinc air battery
Ready to wear design
- Adjusts to fit either ear
- Includes 5 sets of silicone earpieces for the perfect fit for the ear
- Fits men and women
- Discrete and comfortable for extended wear
Digital audio for lower noise and longer battery life
- 15 Preset digital volume controls
Multiple program settings
- Allow you to optimize sound for a variety of environments such as quiet rooms or loud restaurants
4 Sound modes
- Mode 1: Quiet environment - around the house
- Mode 2: Everyday use - office/watching television
- Mode 3: Noisier everyday use - loud outdoor space
- Mode 4: Noisiest environments - loud public setting
- OSPL90(129) is the maximum output and ensures a clean, clear output
Balanced frequency response
- For a wide range of sound and enhanced sound clarity
Equivalent input noise
- 32dB like that of a quiet whisper
- Reduces unwanted sound generated by microphone and amplifier
- On/Off switch
- One touch controls
- Acoustic gain (36) is ideal and allows more amplification of softer sounds
- Total harmonic distortion 7% of less than 10% means less noise and distorted sound to the user
very impressed with this product. well made and works very well.corkyb, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Well worth the money!
My husband has some hearing challenges as he's getting older -- particularly TV. I thought I'd order this to see if he helps and boy, does it! He's no longer asking me every minute or two "what did they say?" Gotta love it!SavvySecrets, TXWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
This amplifier works! It's easy to use, and the amplification can be adjusted to your personal preference. The various modes (four) are a definite plus, so you can adjust to whatever environment you are in, for greatest hearing comfort. Compared to a MUCH pricier digital hearing aid I bought a few years ago, I am still tweaking this one to discern a notable difference that would justify the price of the other one! This may be a little "rougher" in sound quality, but I think that's all.lllchopin, MIWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
I purchased this for my brother. He is very happy with the hearing aide. It is small & effective. The batteries last longer than most & are very affordable to replace.tobabren, NMWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Bought this for my mother-in-law who had been having hearing issues for some time. She has noticed significant improvement. Before she could not hear when the door bell rang and had problems listening to the television. Thanks.Bobbys1968, TXWas this review helpful? 10 out of 12 found this review helpful