Happy Place 45-Load Goat Milk Laundry Soap - Pure
Overview & Details
Turn your laundry room into your personal Happy Place with this unscented laundry soap. Ditch the harsh chemical detergents and wash your clothes with goat milk soap instead. Happy Place Laundry Soap is made in the USA with some natural ingredients, making it a great choice for tackling laundry day.
What You Get
- 30.4 oz. Pure unscented goat milk laundry soap (45 loads)
- 4 oz. Pure unscented laundry booster/odor eliminator (2 loads)
Good to Know
- When using in high-efficiency washing machines, load directly in the tub, not in the soap drawer.
|Volume:||Laundry soap - 30.4 oz.; Scent booster - 4 oz.|
|Shelf Life:||Laundry soap - 2+ years; Scent booster - 1 year|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Cleans clothes with some natural ingredients
- Great alternative to harsh chemical detergents
- Not formulated with whitening/brightening agents or fragrances, allowing the detergent to rinse out clean
- Color fast
- Helps remove stains when used with Happy Place Stain Stick (Stain Stick sold separately)
- Safe for use in high-efficiency (HE) washing machines
- In an independent test, after 3 launderings with Happy Place Laundry Detergent, laundry showed negligible or no color change, staining, slight pilling or fuzzing
30.4 oz. volume
- Washes approximately 45 loads of laundry
Love itabbborg, AZ
I am very pleased with this purchase. Im looking to use less chemicals in my home. Clothes came out, clean and soft with such little product needed. Thank you Beekman boys!MNGirl123, MN
Clean and fresh!!
Working to convert to natural and without chemicals, this is a great soap. AND unlike so many other brands of natural products, it removes dirt and stains. No fake smells, no coatings left on my clothes-this has quickly become my all time favorite!!dm1224, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Great product. Clothes, sheets and towels turned out clean and soft! I m so glad not to have to use fabric softener as some of my laundry says not to use fabric softener.vettegirl42, CA
I had been using Nellies washing soda which Im happy with but thought I would try this brand since it was on special. Wow it gets my clothes cleaner with all the same benefits - no chemicals etc. I could see a difference 1 st time using it.auntofalex, FL
Remind me about Beekman 1802 upcoming shows.