Handy Heater 400-Watt Plug-In Personal Heater with Remote Control
Overview & Details
Put this pint-sized chill chaser to work the next time cold creeps in. The Handy Heater takes up very little space, but delivers comforting warmth quickly and easily. Save your back and use the included remote to turn it on and off. It's quiet enough that it won't be disruptive, and it's small enough to stay out of the way. Check out the Handy Heater. You'll warm to it in no time.
What You Get
- Handy Heater unit
- Remote control with CR2032 battery
- Instruction manual
Good To Know
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations.
- Heater must be plugged into a three-pronged outlet on a circuit of its own. Do not plug anything else into the same circuit.
- Do not connect the heater to extension cords, surge protectors, timers, direct breakers or an outlet with other appliances connected to the same outlet.
- This heater is hot when in use.
|Measurements:||Approx. 3-3/8"L x 4-1/4"W x 6-1/8"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.2 lbs.|
|Power Source:||Wall outlet|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Provides quick and easy heat to most indoor rooms
- Super-small footprint
- Adjusts temperature from 60º F to 90º F for personalized comfort
12-hour programmable timer
- Set it to turn on and start heating before you get home
- On/Off feature
- Temperature control
- Speed settings
- 400-watt energy-smart heating power
- 180º rotating plug
- Digital LED display
- High and Low speed settings
- Quiet operation
Great little Heater!
I live in Louisiana but we still have cold mornings. My Handy Heater warms my bathroom up in no time at all. I love the fact that I can move it to the other bathroom to bathe my pets.TIGGERSMOM, LA
Handy Heater 400-Watt Plug In.
I purchased these, I ordered 2 & I have to say that these are one of the best things I have bougt in a long time, I have heat in my home but I was having trouble with 2 of my radiators, so until the plumber can come these are the best things that I have bought, maybe I just won't call the plumber.Herbieroger, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great little heater.
I bought 2 of these. One is in my back room where my water pipes and washer and dryer are and they really work to keep my pipes from freezing! We live in a older home that needs better insulation and this has been a life saver during our bitter cold weather. Works just like they say it will!Mesha33, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I purchase this item for my mom for her bedroom and she loves it .Babyray3, NY
It warms very well, with auto shout off.Recommended by my daughter.nuknak, DE