Hampton Sun 4.4 fl. oz. Airbrush Bronzing Mist
Overview & Details
Who's that bronzed beauty? It's you! Achieve a commitment-free, all-over shimmering glow with this airbrush bronzing mist. Use a little to create a soft shimmer or shade and define wherever you please to visually sculpt the glowing beach body you crave.
Good to Know
- Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
- Provides immediate golden-bronze veil of color
- Creates the appearance of professional airbrush salon tan for a sun-kissed look
- Can be used to blend away any existing tan lines
- Enhance skin year-round with a warm, radiant glow
- Dries quickly to a powdery, soft finish
- Commitment-free; washes off with soap and water
- Use for special occasions or every day
- Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized
- Light, clean floral fragrance
- 360 degree spray application for all those hard to reach spots
- Apply to clean, dry skin; hold spray at least 3 inches from desired areas and spray lightly
- Blend to achieve an even tone; spray additional product for a darker sunless-tan
- Let set and dry before coming into contact with fabrics
- Remove with soap and warm water
- Avoid contact with eyes and hair
Made in USA
Application Tip: For best results thoroughly exfoliate your skin with your favorite oil-free exfoliator prior to self tanning. For a sleek, contoured look, apply full application to achieve a overall base, then apply another application on select areas to shade in definition and sculpt for the temporary appearance of a sleeker and slimmer look.
|Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane Water/Aqua Caprylyl Methicone Hexyl Laurate PEG-10 Dimethicone Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate Stearic Acid Alumina Squalane PEG/PPG-19/18 Dimethicone Triethoxycparylsilane Tocopherol Acetate Glycerin Butylene Glycol Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone Polymethylsilsesquioxane Denatured Alcohol Stearlkonium Hectorite Phenoxyethanol Sodium Chloride Lauryl PEG-10 Tris (Trimethylsiloxy) - Silylethyl Dimethicone Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil May Contain: Titanium Dioxide Iron Oxides Cl 77491 Iron Oxides Cl 77492 Iron Oxides Cl 77499|
BEST Self tanner!
This is the best self tanner on the market.. I read about it in Shape magazine as an award winner and thought i would purchase it and give it a try. It is absolutely amazing! The color is so real without streaking and the scent is so beautiful. Love that you can spray it on and don't have to rub or wash your hands after, Also used it on my face and am now addicted to it! Bravo Hampton Sun!sunless9, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
This is absolutely the best bronzer I have ever used I love it so much I ordered a second bottle of itCATHY45, NCWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Hampton Sun Airbrush Bronzing Mist.
I must say that this product works quite well !There is no bad smell and it goes on quite smoothly. I did use my hands after spraying, just to make sure that all was covered evenly. I was delighted with the golden brown shade it gave me. I would highly recommend it.I have two complaints. They are not with the product itself. they have to do with the packaging. Number one is that there is not enough product in the can for more than one or two whole body applications. I got the"on air" size of 5 oz. then when I went to re order, I found that the 5 oz can was not available. I feel the price is too high for the amount of product you receive.My second complaint is that it is very difficult to depress the spray button on the can.I had great difficulty getting it to spray.I love the product, but they need to give you more for your money and make a better sprayer.ladyblingbling, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I liked the Hampton Sun tanning spray so I thought I would try the Airbrush Bronzing Mist. I applied in the shower and it was EVERYWHERE! Even though I was applying to just my legs the mist flew on the walls, on the floor and on the shower curtain. I will use because I like the look it gives but will probably go outside to apply it.LadyDunes, INWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful