Hamilton Beach® Easy Reach® Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings.The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.
Easy Access to Food
- Sprinkle cheese on your pizza while it’s baking or safely grab toast in the very back without all the maneuvering
- The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking
Easy Access to Countertop
- The Easy Reach Toaster Oven door rolls up, not down, making it easy to move food directly to your plate when it’s done
Easy to Keep Clean
- Melted cheeses, crumbs and juices are less likely to end up on the door because the door is never under the food rack, even when food is being removed or put into the oven
- The roll-top door and the crumb tray are both removable for cleaning
Easy-to-Grip, Contoured Knobs
- This toaster oven is the first of its kind to have an innovative design that makes grasping and turning the control dials easy for anyone
- The timer knob includes a stop mechanism that makes the stay-on setting even safer
Front-Access Crumb Tray
- The crumb tray easily slides out from the front of the toaster oven, instead of the bottom, making cleanup simple while keeping crumbs off the countertop
- Fits a 9” x 11” Bake Pan, 12” Pizza, or 6 Slices of Toast With 4 settings and a spacious interior, the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven can accommodate the foods your family makes most: after-school snacks, toast, frozen pizzas or homemade meals
- Unlike many other toaster ovens, this oven lets you choose between bake and convection
- The bake function is great for making delicious cakes and desserts
- Use convection for crisp, golden-brown pizza and for an evenly cooked, caramelized crust on baked goods.
- Convection provides more even cooking as the fan circulates heated air continuously around the food.
- Convection typically reduces cooking time by up to 25%
|Measurements:||Approx. 13.62"D x 17.38"W x 10.50"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
About The Brand
From their first electric handheld massager created in 1910 to the state-of-the-art kitchen appliances of today, Hamilton Beach is well-known as an industry leader. The company sells more than 35 million small kitchen appliances a year, including toasters, blenders, mixers, food processors and more. Its products can be found in the United States, Canada, Mexico and beyond.