Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH™ MD & Mascara Eye Makeover Duo Auto-Ship®
Overview & Details
What It Is
Approximately a 3-month supply of GrandeLASH MD eyelash-enhancing serum, plus a rich black mascara that provides instant and extreme volume, length and curl while conditioning lashes with its peptide-infused formula
What You Get
- .067 oz. GrandeLASH MD
- .21 oz. GrandeMASCARA - Black
What It Does
- Created with a proprietary blend of vitamins, peptides, amino acids and conditioning ingredients, for the look of longer, fuller lashes that are 100% yours
- Promotes the appearance of healthier, more youthful lashes
- Safe, effective, dermatologist tested and ophthalmologist tested
- Easy to use and wearable with contact lenses
- Paraben-free and gluten-free
- Provides instant and temporary volume and length
- Helps condition lashes
- Long-wear formula
- Clump-free, water-resistant and easy to remove
How to Use - GrandeLASH MD
- At bedtime after cleansing your face, apply GrandeLASH MD like liquid eyeliner on your upper lashes in a single stroke just above your upper lash line. Allow 1 to 2 minutes to dry.
GrandeLASH MD made in USA; mascara made in Italy
Good to Know
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or undergoing chemotherapy.
- Do not use if you are under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Before use, please read all warnings and instructions on the product insert.
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Iron Oxide (CI77499), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carauba Wax), Cholesterol, Triethanolamine, Ultramarines (CI77007), Nylon 12, Gylcerin, Cetyl Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethylpropanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin|
|Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCEROL, GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, HYALURONIC ACID, BUTANAMIDE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, 2- HYDROXYPROPANOIC ACID, SODIUM PCA, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, L- PROLINE, ANCATHOPANAX SENTICOSUS (ELEUTHERO) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ARCOTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSI EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBITAN, GLUCONOLACTONE, ISOPROPYL CLOPROSTENATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, D- GLUCITOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACTIPHYTE OF CHAMOMILE GL, HYDROXYETHYCELLULOSE, LEUCIDAL LIQUID, GEOGARD ULTRA, CLOPROSTENOL ISOPROPYL ESTER.|
Worked for me!
This product worked even though I did not use it everyday. I have worn and seen false eyelashes but always wanted to wear my own out of fear that those falsies would rip mine out or look weird.CAlexis, MD
i'M 75 & MY EYELASES GREW SOME, LOVE THE MASCARA TOO!!!bedspread7, NV
Great Lashes! Give it 90 days!
After 4 months of daily use my lashes are so long and even thicker . Even without mascara they are obvious now! I had a sad very few lashes before trying GrandeLash. Admittedly was about to give up after 2 months. Hung in there as others recommended a full 90 days. A bit of eye irritation at first. Just don't overload the wand with the serum.GemFX, FL
Very good products - give them a try!
I bought the set mostly for the Lash-MD, with limited expectations. I have been using it nightly for more than two months and my lashes definitely appear longer and healthier. It is not the massive growth I got with the prescription brand, but it is the best OTC product I've used and I am quite pleased with my lashes! They look nice even without mascara. As a bonus, the mascara is exceptional - big, full lashes, easy to wash off and very smudge-proof. So pleased to be on auto-ship with this duo!DEBBA, FL
2 months of use, my lashes ARE MUCH LONGER
Who knew? This really does work. Now & then my lids would itch a bit, so I would skip a night, then go back to regular use, and now my lashes are visibly longer than they have been in years! The mascara included is O.K.-not my fave- it is very thick & the brush is just a spoolie- too gloppy for me. But really, this price, compared to other sources, is so good, I consider the mascara to be a freebie. Long fringy lashes again!SFChick, CA