Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH™ MD & Mascara Eye Makeover Duo
Overview & Details
What It Is
Approximately a 3-month supply of GrandeLASH MD eyelash-enhancing serum, plus a rich black mascara that provides instant and extreme volume, length and curl while conditioning lashes with its peptide-infused formula
What You Get
- .067 oz. GrandeLASH MD
- .21 oz. GrandeMASCARA - Black
What It Does
- Created with a proprietary blend of vitamins, peptides, amino acids and conditioning ingredients, for the look of longer, fuller lashes that are 100% yours
- Promotes the appearance of healthier, more youthful lashes
- Safe, effective, dermatologist tested and ophthalmologist tested
- Easy to use and wearable with contact lenses
- Paraben-free and gluten-free
- Provides instant and temporary volume and length
- Helps condition lashes
- Long-wear formula
- Clump-free, water-resistant and easy to remove
How to Use - GrandeLASH MD
- At bedtime after cleansing your face, apply GrandeLASH MD like liquid eyeliner on your upper lashes in a single stroke just above your upper lash line. Allow 1 to 2 minutes to dry.
GrandeLASH MD made in USA; mascara made in Italy
Good to Know
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or undergoing chemotherapy.
- Do not use if you are under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Before use, please read all warnings and instructions on the product insert.
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Iron Oxide (CI77499), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carauba Wax), Cholesterol, Triethanolamine, Ultramarines (CI77007), Nylon 12, Gylcerin, Cetyl Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethylpropanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin|
|Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCEROL, GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, HYALURONIC ACID, BUTANAMIDE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, 2- HYDROXYPROPANOIC ACID, SODIUM PCA, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, L- PROLINE, ANCATHOPANAX SENTICOSUS (ELEUTHERO) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ARCOTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSI EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBITAN, GLUCONOLACTONE, ISOPROPYL CLOPROSTENATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, D- GLUCITOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACTIPHYTE OF CHAMOMILE GL, HYDROXYETHYCELLULOSE, LEUCIDAL LIQUID, GEOGARD ULTRA, CLOPROSTENOL ISOPROPYL ESTER.|
Took a LONG time for the lash enhancer to work, but it finally did. The mascara I was not impressed with.Candy95610, CA
I have eyelashes!!!!
My eyelashes grew longer, thicker on top and bottom! The serum is fabulous and I WILL CONTINUE TO USE!!!! The mascara is good. I just dont use mascara everyday and I like waterproof since humidity in Florida requires it, this mascara is not waterproof or smudge proof but ok for a night outYoirkieMum, FL
Long Lashes Finally
I waited until I used the Grande Lash MD for at least 2 months before writing a review... I am 50 and my eyelashes have diminished over the last few years and I have always been know for my "Cat eyes" but when you have sparse lashes the Cat eyes are not so striking. I now have lashes that fight with eachother (no joke) I have to take a pin to separate them with only one coat of mascara! I love that I only need one coat of Lancome or Benefit mascara!meeshell8467, CA
Unbelievable results for me!
All I can say is that this product worked as stated for me. My lashes are ridiculously long to the point where I was thinking of trimming them if you can believe that. I am very happy I put it on AutoShip.CAT1962, FL
I have yet to try the mascara but the GrandeLASH MD really does work. I have short sparse lashes, so sparse that typical mascara still barely makes my lashes show up. But after using the GrandeLASH after 6 weeks, my lashes look pretty with regular mascara. They really are longer. I don't feel like they have made them fuller persay, but I definitely see a difference. I'm happy.Lulubeans, TX