Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW
Overview & Details
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW - Clear
What It Is
Brow-enhancing serum engineered with vitamins, peptides and amino acids, plus conditioning ingredients to promote the appearance of thicker, lusher and fuller brows
What You Get
- .01 oz. GrandeBROW - Clear
What It Does
- Promotes the look of fuller, lusher, healthier eyebrows
- Engineered with conditioning ingredients
- Easy to use
How to Use
- Clean and dry your face.
- Apply GrandeBROW to the natural shape of your brow, concentrating specifically on sparse, thinning or over-plucked areas.
- Allow 1 to 2 minutes for the serum to dry.
- If using together with brow makeup, apply GrandeBROW first. Allow 1 to 2 minutes for the serum to dry.
- Use once daily in the evening before bed. In order to receive the full beauty treatment, use the entire tube of product as directed. Once desired results are achieved, apply every other day.
- GrandeBROW requires continued use to maintain your results.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arcyostaphylos UVA Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherylacetate, Isopropyl Cloprostenate|
Best I've ever tried, higher or lower priced.
This stuff really works for anyone who has over-tweezed brows that just won't grow any more. I have brows that need to be groomed now by my hair salon -- not for 40 years have I had that done. It's pricey and I suppose you must maintain using it off and on once you've established, but ladies, or gents, this really is worth the price. With HSN's great return you will be able to tell, I think, way before the month is over whether to keep or send back..gramcracker1111, IAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Seems to be working so far.
Takes time but appears to be working with no side effects. However I do feel it is expensive for the amount of product you receive.PETROUCHKA1971, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful