Gotham Steel Max HSN-Exclusive 12 piece Nonstick Cookware Complete Set
Overview & Details
How does cooking fried foods in your oven with no oil or butter sound? The nonstick surface on this set makes your job in the kitchen a little easier, helping food slide off like you're cooking on air. And the pans are oven safe up to 500ºF, allowing you to get the crispness you desire. You can taste the fried chicken already.
What You Get
- 8-1/2" Small fry pan
- 10-1/4" Large fry pan with lid
- 1.5-quart Sauce pot with lid
- 2.5-quart Sauce pot with lid
- 5-quart Stockpot with lid
- Stainless steel steamer insert
- Plastic spoon
- Plastic spatula
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- For best performance:
- Gotham Steel MAX Cookware is designed for cooking without oil or butter; always use the proper heat setting, For example, extra virgin olive oil and butter should only be used over low heat.
- Never use nonstick sprays.
- No sharp objects of any type should be used inside or outside of this cookware.
- Always allow cookware to cool before immersing in water.
- Your new cookware is safe to put into the dishwasher, but the surface is so easy to clean that a quick hand wash does the trick.
- Compatible with induction-ready cookware and cooktops, which use unique, efficient magnetic heating technology.
- If a magnet will stick to the bottom of your pan, then your pan is induction ready.
- Avoid dragging or sliding cookware over the cooktop surface as this may damage the surface.
|8-1/2" Small fry pan:||Approx. 1-1/2"H x 8-1/2" Diameter with 6" handle|
|10-1/4" Large fry pan with lid:||Approx. 1-1/2"H x 10-1/4" Diameter with 7" handle|
|1.5-quart Sauce pot with lid:||Approx. 3"H x 6-1/2" Diameter with 6-1/2" handle|
|2.5-quart Sauce pot with lid:||Approx. 3-3/4"H x 7-1/4" Diameter with 6-1/2" handle|
|5-quart Stockpot with lid:||Approx. 4-1/2"H x 9-1/2" Diameter with 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" handle|
|Stainless steel steamer insert:||Approx. 4"H x 9-3/4" Diameter|
|Spoon:||Approx. 12"L x 2-3/4"H|
|Spatula:||Approx. 12"L x 3-1/2"H|
|Base Thickness:||Approx. 1/4"|
|Pan Construction:||Aluminized steel with nonstick coating|
|Lid Construction:||Glass and metal|
|Compatible Stove Types:||Electric-radiant ring, electric-ceramic/glass top, electric-solid plate, induction and gas burner|
|Care:||Dishwasher-safe or hand wash|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Gotham Steel MAX coating
- Latest generation of Gotham Steel line in nonstick cookware
- Reinforced with titanium and Gotham Steel MAX coating
- Incorporates a mix of titanium particles blended into the coating
- Titanium particles cause the coating to be harder and more durable than conventional non-stick coatings
Plenty of room for all your favorite foods
- Great gift
- One purchase for a starter kitchen or to revamp your current cookware
Elevated steamer basket
- A healthier way to cook your veggies
- No need for fatty oils to be added to your foods
- Scratch resistant
- Easy food release
- Induction compatible
Oven safe up to 500 degrees F
- Get your desired crispiness
Easy grip handles
- Easy to remove from oven
- Easy cleanup
- Safe for your family
Safe to use with metal utensils
- No need to change cooking utensils
Although I have only had about a week. I love them. Nothing sticks to them. Just wipe clean.mowcow57, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Nice quality works really well.Ellieshellselle, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
My every day cooking
It's a very good pot set, it really cook well but I was expecting the pots to be a little bit bigger, the steamer could have been a pot to cook in, it's a waste to have a beautiful big pot like that and it's a steamer I feel it's a waste. I love the set it cooks very good.ladychan, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
It was a great gift the receiver was happy with it, and that made me happy thanks hsn.changed2, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Love Love Love, every time I use these pans, I'm so impressed. I have not used them in the oven yet. but I will say I threw out all of my old and have gone on to purchase other pans larger in size.Gkil14, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful