Gotham Steel Max 3-piece Nonstick Square Fry Pan Set
Overview & Details
How does cooking fried foods in your oven with no oil or butter sound? The nonstick surface on this set makes your job in the kitchen a little easier. Food slides off like you're cooking on air. You can taste the fried chicken already.
What You Get
- 8" Square fry pan
- 10" Square fry pan
- 12" Square fry pan
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- For best performance:
- Gotham Steel MAX Cookware is designed for cooking without oil or butter; always use the proper heat setting, For example, extra virgin olive oil and butter should only be used over low heat.
- Never use nonstick sprays.
- No sharp objects of any type should be used inside or outside of this cookware.
- Always allow cookware to cool before immersing in water.
- Your new cookware is safe to put into the dishwasher, but the surface is so easy to clean that a quick hand wash does the trick.
- Compatible with induction-ready cookware and cooktops, which use unique, efficient magnetic heating technology.
- If a magnet will stick to the bottom of your pan, then your pan is induction ready.
- Avoid dragging or sliding cookware over the cooktop surface as this may damage the surface.
|Measurements:||Square pans are approx 8", 10" and 12" in length and width|
|Material Composition:||Aluminized steel with non-stick coating|
|Care:||Dishwasher or hand wash|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Gotham Steel MAX coating
- Latest generation of Gotham Steel line in nonstick cookware
- Reinforced with titanium and Gotham Steel MAX coating
- Incorporates a mix of titanium particles blended into the coating
- Titanium particles cause the coating to be harder and more durable than conventional non-stick coatings
- Plenty of room for all your favorite foods
- Great gift
- No need for fatty oils to be added to your foods
Oven safe up to 500 degrees F
- Get your desired crispiness
Easy grip handles
- Easy to remove from oven
- Easy cleanup
- Safe for your family
Able to use metal utensils
- No need to change cooking utensils
I especially love the largest one,I wish there were a choice of 2 large in a set. There beautiful! I kept the smallest 1 for making fried eggs and gave my daughter the 2 larger ones to match her full completed set. You cannot beat the price on these and they are well worth the convenience of easy cleaning.debbie640916, WA