Google Home Assistant Voice-Activated Speaker
- Item qualifies for VIP Easy Returns with the HSN Card. Restrictions apply. See Details
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Take multitasking to a whole new level. Google Home lets you play music, get a traffic update and update your shopping list while you focus on something more important like getting ready for work in the morning, playing with the kids or cooking dinner. Connect it to other smart devices like Google Chromecast, smart light bulbs or a smart thermostat. Start with "OK, Google" and the Google Assistant is ready to follow your commands making your home smarter and more efficient. OK, Google. Let's do this.
What You Get
- Google Home speaker
- Power cable
- Owner's manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on Google Home
Good to Know
|Measurements:||Approx. 5.6"H x 3.8" Diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.05 lbs.|
|Power Source:||Plugs into standard household outlet|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, metal and rubber|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Start with "OK, Google" and your simple voice request triggers Google Home to play music, podcasts or radio, to get real-time answers including the latest on weather, traffic, finance, sports, local businesses and more
- Far-field microphones and industry-leading natural language processing ensure Google Home hears you reliably
- Works with services like Google Play Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora and TuneIn
- Allow Google to learn about you, and it can set alarms and timers, retrieve your flight information and even tell you about the traffic on the way to work
- Connects seamlessly with smart devices so you can use your voice to set the perfect temperature or dim the lights
- Multiple Google Home devices can be grouped together to enjoy the same song in every room
- Optional base accessories (sold separately) allow you to customize Google Home with a simple twist and pull
Plays nicely with products and services you already know and love
- Browse the list of compatible services and remember, new integrations are being added all the time
- Music apps like YouTube Music, Spotify, Pandora, Google Play, iHeart Radio
- Smart Home apps like Nest, Philips, IFTTT, etc.
- Streaming devices like Google Chromecast, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, Polk, Sony, etc.
- Videos and Photo (Chromecast or Chromecast built-in Required) like YouTube, Netflix, and Google Photos
- Tasks like Google Express, Google Calendar, and Google Keep
- Games and fun like Mad Libs
Media and multiple users on Google Home
- Now every person in your household can link their personal Google Account and voice to Google Home
- Everyone can enjoy a more customized media experience so the overall Google Home experience is even better
- Each user chooses their own default music services and get a personalized music experience based on their past interaction with the music service (listening history, songs liked, etc.)
- Control your own private library for the music service and access your own saved playlists, songs, etc.
- Liking or saving music will save it to your personal library for that music service
- Avoid reaching the single stream limitation which is common across music services
- Use your personal account and avoid interrupting music playback on other linked accounts
- Can ask to play recommended YouTube Videos or some TV show or movies from a linked streaming service
- Get a more personalized experience by continuing playback from your last saved spot
- Each user can link either a personal or work-related Google Account to Google Home
Mobile app streaming
- Stream audio from your phone to Google Home from 100+ Chromecast-enabled audio apps or through phone mirroring
- Play music from popular music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood or activity
- Stream audio to any Speaker that has Chromecast Audio plugged in or Chromecast built-in
- Stream video content to any TV that has Chromecast plugged in or built-in
- Play, pause, skip, or turn up the volume
High-excursion speaker for Hi-Fi sound
- An integrated high-excursion speaker delivers crystal-clear highs and rich bass
Make Google Home your true personal assistant
- With your permission, Google Home can help you with things like your commute, flight information, and more
- It's a whiz at setting alarms, starting timers, and adding items to your shopping list
- Ask about an event or get your schedule for the day from Google Calendar
- Get answers to things you want to know including the latest on weather, traffic, finance, sports, and more
- Get a curated daily snippet about your day which includes weather, calendar, commute, reminders, and news
- Control compatible smart devices simply by asking Google Home to stream videos to your TV with Chromecast or to turn up your smart thermostat
- Pick your favorite phrase to control countless online services and third-party smart devices like "Let there be light" to control smart bulbs and turn on home lights
- Call a car to come pick you up with Uber
- Order hands-free from your favorite stores
Create calendar events using your voice
- To add events or ask for event information, you must set up Google Calendar
- Your calendar information is pulled from the Google Calendar that's associated with the Google Account linked to Google Home
- Just say “Add a calendar event”, "Schedule an event for me on Saturday at 8pm", or "Add an event called my birthday dinner"
- Your Assistant will ask you to specify the title, date and start time of your event, and the default duration is one hour
Explore the Google Home app
- The newly-designed Google Home app is your one-stop destination to discover all of Google Home's content and features
- Control settings like your default music provider or your location and link compatible devices like smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices
Decide when Google Home listens
- You have total control over when you want Google Home to respond to your voice commands
- Its light tells you the status of your device when you say, "Ok Google"
Set up in three simple steps
- Plug power cable into Google Home
- Plug power adapter into wall socket
- Download and run the Google Home app on a phone or tablet
- Clean touch pad surface for total control
- Mute button lets you put Google Hom's microphone on standby
More things to do with Google Home
- Perform complicated calculations with the calculator
- Get definitions and spellings for words from the dictionary
- Get answers to your everyday questions like "How far away is the moon?"
- Ask about current individual stock prices or current points of an index, like the NASDAQ
- Get nutrition information for ingredients or food
- Ask for sports scores, live updates, or next game date, location and time
- Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages and get unit conversions
- Have a little fun with questions like "Tell me something interesting" or "Make me laugh"
- Discover hidden surprises about the Assistant by asking questions like "How old are you?"
- Play a game with the Assistant like Crystal Ball or Mad Libs
- Search for local places and ask for additional information
Google Home Assistant Voice-Activated Speaker
My family is really enjoying using Google Home Assistant. When my husband says he doesn't have the phone number (so he can get out of doing something) I just ask google and it gives me the number. You can listen to the news, ask for the weather, traffic or turn off your lights. Very happy with this device. I tried the Amazon Alexa and sent it back because it kept disconnecting.hkferrara, CT
Goggle does homework!!!
I want to go to Google to listen to music as I kick in the kitchen!! But when my seven-year-old daughter ask Google what's 76 subtract 56.. and she gave the correct answer!!!.. when I'm at work Google does homework!!... I'm so in love with this device!!..Eboniplus5, FL
My new best friend!
OK Google tell everyone how awesome you are today! LOL this has far exceeded our expecations. Weather in the pm to know how to dress in the am is so helpful and it also makes phone calls for me. This would be a great product for a disabled person.Peachens1962, GA