Good Work(s) "God Reminds Me" Beaded Leather 5-Row Bracelet
Overview & Details
Build a wardrobe that inspires. Words to comfort, encourage and empower adorn this enthusiastically embellished bracelet. Spotlight that uplifting messaging when you wear the piece on its own. Or layer it up with other Good Work(s) bracelets. Make an inspiring look that's uniquely yours.
- 5-row bracelet
- 1st row is strung with small faceted beads with metal-tone bead spacers
- 2nd row is a suede strap adorned with silvertone metal stations
- Metal stations have words "beautiful," "thankful," "shine," "blessed"
- 3rd row has two strands of rosetone curb-link chain
- 4th row is wide metallic leather strap stamped with word "you are beautiful amazing extraordinary"
- 5th row is strung with large faceted beads
- 5th row also has two dangles, one with a stone and one with a pavé crystal-embellished logo
- Beads and stones are glass, crystal and metal and are gray, rose-color, beige, black, clear and white
Good to Know
|Color Choices:||Gray, Tan or Brown (suede strap)|
|Size Choices:||S/M or M/L|
|Measurements:||S/M approx. 7"L x 7/8"W M/L approx. 7-1/2"L x 7/8"W|
|Metal Color:||Goldtone, Rosetone, Silvertone|
|Chain Type:||Curb links, genuine leather and suede straps|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Awesome GoodWorks Bracelets
I recently bought this GoodWorks bracelet and I absolutely love love, love it! It inspires me and it is just beautiful. I especially like the fact that the magnetic clasp is strong and the bracelet doesnt easily fall off. I travel a lot and do a lot of busy work with my hands and have lost so many nice bracelets because the magnetic clasp wasnt strong enough. Whenever I want to take it off I simply place my wrist against my stomach or thigh for support and pull the clasp straight up.sblack, TN
Love this bracelet!!
I love this bracelet, I wear it almost everyday day and get compliments galore!! Yeah it was a little hard to get off at first but you get the hang of how it opens and it twists right open. Im glad that it has a strong clasp to assure I wont lose it. Im going to buy one for my daughter.Misy883, FL
Love the bracelet!
I love the bracelet, the only thing is the chains are a mystery metal and turned my wrist gray so I am removing the chains, otherwise I love the bracelet!dawnie099, MN
Bought this for my daughter but had it sent it to me first. Put the bracelet on but couldn't get it off. The magnet snaps in place but it's really difficult to get off. Finally went online to see how it's done but still difficult. Had to use a knife for lift up the magnet. Bracelet itself is just ok. Not crazy about it but hope my daughter likes it. Would probably have sent it back if it didn't cost more money to ship.carlok, FL
Broke in 5 minutes
At first I thought this was very prettythen it broke and beads everywherelovetotravel22, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful